Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia (1079 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by onomeOO: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
How best can you describe this picture?

Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by Precide(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2015
Seen
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by theV0ice: 5:00pm On May 28, 2015
Politicians, after all the mudslinging, destruction and death.....hmmmm cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by gabriel212: 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
General ordered Obanikoro out of sight.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Ameachi seems to be telling obanikoro that his time as a PDP minister is up. Time for APC to take over. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by omenka(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
theV0ice:
Politicians, after all the mudslinging, destruction and death.....hmmmm cry

That is why I have no pity for those idiotic youths that die for these men.

Throw jabs, quarrel, insult, argue, criticise, commend, analyse, support and oppose, we can do online and offline, but for me that is where it all ends!! Now look at them, after all said and done, they still go back and eat from thesame plate....

Woe unto those who lay down their lives for these guys.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:11pm On May 28, 2015
Soon u go hear say obanikoro na apc chieftain In politics, any gaddamn shitz is possible
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by omenka(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2015
But this Amaechi guy though. Dude's got to be the most dogged politician alive.
I think the battle he fought surpasses that fought by Tinubu against Obj.

#RuggedSailor. cool

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by HURUCHI(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:

#RuggedSailor. cool

Indeed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by themilanway(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:

#RuggedSailor. cool

I try to imagine how APC would have faired if he were still in PDP.

He is one of the reasons Jonathan lost.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by philips70(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:

#RuggedSailor. cool

Just look at the man some TANoids on Nairaland are saying is a loser. Is there anyway or any day Wike will square up to this man's level in politics in Nigeria even as a past minister? After Ibori, Amaechi will be the biggest and most influential politician to ever come from the Niger Delta. If they like they call him a traitor the man has moved beyond their level for life.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by theV0ice: 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
That is why I have no pity for those idiotic youths that die for these men.

Throw jabs, quarrel, insult, argue, criticise, commend, analyse, support and oppose, we can do online and offline, but for me that is where it all ends!! Now look at them, after all said and done, they still go back and eat from thesame plate....

Woe unto those who lay down their lives for these guys.

You couldn't have said it any better bro.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
Obanikoro: Abeg help beg Buhari to make me minister

Amaechi : This is the way out
Re: Caption This Picture Of Obanikoro, Ameachi And Lia by Gbawe: 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456217_twimg20150528163902_jpegd6f87c28b6e8934bb8261a7221f3af6f

Obanikoro: "Oga Ameachi, no vex abeg. Shey you know sey nothing personal nau. Na all politics my brother."

Amaechi: "No yawa Musiliu. Na permanent interest level we dey always. Meanwhile, when will you leave this omo ita behavior for good? Look as the doorman is signally you frantically. You don carry your gatecrashing wahala come here today?"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Power Transmission In All-time Peak of 4545 mega watts / PDP Senatorial Candidate Decries Stealing Of Tribunal Evidences By APC Lawyers / Where Is Amaechi In Buhari's Delegation To The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.