Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. (613 Views)

How To Backup Up Your Contacts To Google On Any Android Phone / You Will Be Missing Out Important Messages On Your MTN Line Until You Do This / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. by wkkwl: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Greetings ma fellow Nairalanders,

Please I am planning on selling my phone in the next few days and I am yet to get my new phone.

I use a Samsung galaxy s3,please can someone please direct me on how I can backup my apps and contacts on my s3,and transfer them to the new phone am getting,am trying to get a Samsung galaxy Note 3.

Please ur suggestions would be appreciated.

My s3 was rooted acutally,hope it wont affect anything.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. by wkkwl: 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
bump
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
Download ES Explorer, there is an option to backup app, messages and contact.

IF YOU HAVE A PC, use Airdroid to backup everything to PC

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. by wkkwl: 12:56pm On May 29, 2015
bump
Re: Please I Need Your Help On How To Backup My Apps And Messages On An Andriod. by francis247(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
wkkwl:
Greetings ma fellow Nairalanders,

Please I am planning on selling my phone in the next few days and I am yet to get my new phone.

I use a Samsung galaxy s3,please can someone please direct me on how I can backup my apps and contacts on my s3,and transfer them to the new phone am getting,am trying to get a Samsung galaxy Note 3.

Please ur suggestions would be appreciated.

My s3 was rooted acutally,hope it wont affect anything.
Use Samsung kies via PC

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Samsung Galaxy Tab Is Not Downloading Applications / New Leaked Photos Of Nexus 6P In Display / Rate This Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.