Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online (865 Views)

I Need Someone That Will Help Me Promote My Site In Social Media / Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg / I Would Pay You To Promote My Blog (2) (3) (4)

Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by redvektor(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
Am an up coming artist and i will love if any blogger or music site owner could help promote my latest single on their online platform

thanks wating for you guys reply
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by juwonsmyle(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
I might be of help. I wil share it on a site, fb n twitter. Will you be able to direct people to the page?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by redvektor(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
juwonsmyle:
I might be of help. I wil share it on a site, fb n twitter. Will you be able to direct people to the page?

yes boss lets do it
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by phlio(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2015
yea boss I know someone that can help....his a blog producer reelbase..com

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by redvektor(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2015
phlio:
yea boss I know someone that can help....his a blog producer reelbase..com
so how do i get in contact with him
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by phlio(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
redvektor:
so how do i get in contact with him
07065340629 Mr femi

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by juwonsmyle(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=redvektor post=34186581] yes boss lets do it[/quote

Sorry i just checked this id. i'v been busy. Check the website out:vibes247.com and send the video or any question to: muyiwa@vibes247.com

We are ready to push out original contents. So get back to me soon through the e-mail above.

God bless....
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by emillionaire: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
redvektor:
Am an up coming artist and i will love if any blogger or music site owner could help promote my latest single on their online platform

thanks wating for you guys reply
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online by 9gofficial: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
To get free online promotion easy na... Make i give you jesus address? I don knw say Na yeye bloggers wey dey use free host and wey no dey get pass 100 views go help u. I rep Max hype team

Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP / U.s Adsense Account Pin Verification, Get In Here / How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland