Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists (5333 Views)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by omololu2020(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
You Christians wont sit up ur bums down and face your business. You're so worried about islam. u call Muslims names and don't even ensure your hand is clean before u come to equity. you are enemies of yourselves, you all live in hypocrisy and your pastors live on your stupidities. But that's not my area of concentration for now.

several killings are done by Christian youths all around the Globe and mostly in The US, New York. they call it CRIME, and if similar happens in the part of someone who calls himself a Muslim, you say he's a terrorist. you go extra miles in provoking Muslims and when we say anything you call us terrorists.

the first and second world war which remains the most deadly war known to us, killing hundreds of millions of people in the process was not provoked by a Muslim. it was provoked by a Christian.

but you guys are the real terrorists. The book you follow which is the Bible is a tool I'll use against you. Therefore; are you open to a discourse as to who a terrorist is, who a Muslim is, and who a delusional 21st century Christian like you is.

I can't just go on and start wasting my time on one less sensible christian fool like you.

if you're open for it then let me know.

salam.
i dont feel lik commentin on dis issue,but i cant just let u go lik dat wit ur stupid comment.tell me d name of a group in d US dat are killin and bombin civilians all in d name of jesus or God.or a group in d US dat wanna mak d US a country for xtians alone,n are killin pple of oda faith?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2015
omololu2020:
i dont feel lik commentin on dis issue,but i cant just let u go lik dat wit ur stupid comment.tell me d name of a group in d US dat are killin and bombin civilians all in d name of jesus or God.or a group in d US dat wanna mak d US a country for xtians alone,n are killin pple of oda faith?
kkk killing negers cause they are not true xtian,try reading history.
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
omololu2020:
womb raider d ijaw boy,wen will u return back to d creek,cos Jonathan don lose d presidential election

FOOL
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 28, 2015
Ibrahimmrfish:

kkk killing negers cause they are not true xtian,try reading history.

RUBBISH!

Your arab masters have done worse to Africa

Read your history
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2015
omololu2020:

You're so silly and delusional and you lack knowledge plus foresight. For once, just have a sense and reason. For example; Boko Haram.

In the North, the Muslims there are far more than the christians, the BH kills the muslims and still say they're fighting for Islam. They bomb mosque, and even go as far as worse to bomb a mosque on a Friday and kill everyone who tries to escape and still say they are fighting for islam.

A terrorist can claim to be fighting for Jesus and that he follows the teachings of the Bible. The christian community would deny them, wouldn't they? And they want the whole world to believe that they are not truly Christians. Fine by this? Ok!

Now that the Islamic community has denied These terrorists and say they are not muslims and that islam doesn't teach terrorism, out of hatred you all just don't believe. Your problem is not ISIS or BH your problem is the hate you have for islam. And if you have knowledge you would know better. Or is this not just simple reasoning, a course you claim to be the one that taught you killings even still taught you to kill many of its own?!

Now the question is if BH tries to fool your intelligence by saying they follow the quran, why can't you also prove to them your high level sensibility by finding out where islam teaches Killings of innocent people who are majorly muslim , where Islam taught them to go Kill muslims praying In the mosque on a friday.
Or where Islam the religion which they claim they are fighting for permitted the abduction of girls.

They know you're all fools and you would believe their lies. All these terrorists hiding under islam have a political Agenda and do not fight for islam truly. So as you can all believe they are muslims, they are fine and they can continue with their political agenda with Success.

ISIS for example in Iraq, the people of Iraq are majorly muslims, how would ISIS say they fight for Islam and still kill muslims anyhow.

How has islam taught you to kill virgins who refused to have sex with you simple she know its against God's will.

Very few of you christians can see and understand. All you amateur ones browsing the internet without gaining knowledge are so much, so you all dominate the internet vicinity with the belief that the terrorist had made you to believe that they are for islam while they accomplish their political aims.

Resolve on this man, you lack knowledge.
Reason, don't waste your MB on just Browsing.
You made a post about how bad islam is and you should also be able to find for yourself what the truth about these Killers who call themselves Muslims is.

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS
People like you help them excel in their political agenda.

If islam taught killings truly, would u be alive? You muslim friends, neighbor, or companions would have killed you since and you won't have muslim have friends.

As far as I'm concerned Islam is peace and Islamic youths denies all terrorist who try to hide under the canopy of islam.

If you like believe, if you like don't. Do I seem Fazed?
Just mind what you say about islam and just promote your own religion.
Stop hating, seek knowledge!

Salam.
Yah Allah, Ya'alamuhum min fodlik, Innahum Jaahiluuwn.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 7:50am On May 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You're so silly and delusional and you lack knowledge plus foresight. For once, just have a sense and reason. For example; Boko Haram.

In the North, the Muslims there are far more than the christians, the BH kills the muslims and still say they're fighting for Islam. They bomb mosque, and even go as far as worse to bomb a mosque on a Friday and kill everyone who tries to escape and still say they are fighting for islam.

A terrorist can claim to be fighting for Jesus and that he follows the teachings of the Bible. The christian community would deny them, wouldn't they? And they want the whole world to believe that they are not truly Christians. Fine by this? Ok!

Now that the Islamic community has denied These terrorists and say they are not muslims and that islam doesn't teach terrorism, out of hatred you all just don't believe. Your problem is not ISIS or BH your problem is the hate you have for islam. And if you have knowledge you would know better.

Now the question is if BH tries to fool your intelligence by saying they follow the quran, why can't you also prove to them your high level sensibility by finding out where islam teaches Killings of innocent people who are majorly muslim , where Islam taught them to go Kill muslims praying In the mosque on a friday.
Or where Islam the religion which they claim they are fighting for permitted the abduction of girls.

They know you're all fools and you would believe their lies. All these terrorists hiding under islam have a political Agenda and do not fight for islam truly. So as you can all believe they are muslims, they are fine and they can continue with their political agenda with Success.

ISIS for example in Iraq, the people of Iraq are majorly muslims, how would ISIS say they fight for Islam and still kill muslims anyhow.

How has islam taught you to kill virgins who refused to have sex with you simple she know its against God's will.

Very few of you christians can see and understand. All you amateur ones browsing the internet without amassing knowledge are so much, so you all dominate the internet vicinity with the belief that the terrorist had made you to believe that they are for islam while the accomplish their political aims.

Reason, don't waste your MB on just nairaland.
You made a post about how bad islam is and you should also be able to find for yourself what the truth is about these Killers who call themselves Muslims.

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS

If islam taught killings truly, would u be alive? You muslim friends, neighbor, or companions would have killed you since and you won't have muslim have friends.

As far as I'm concerned Islam is peace and Islamic youths denies all terrorist who try to hide under the canopy of islam.

Salam.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456872_1432825345637_png4219f103adc9880f089edd11be3b22f4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2456872_1432825345637_png4219f103adc9880f089edd11be3b22f4

Goat, where did you get this? So what you got randomly on the internet is the light and truth?! Hahaha, see them all, SMH they carry the same degree of hate for islam.
Knowledge starved people are too much.
Seek knowledge!

And don't live on the Bunkums of those who are ignorant as you. I can write anything on a forum or a blog or even anywhere on the internet even If its wrong, and ignorants who neither did Research Projects at school to know what Source of information truly is nor do they know how to comprehend what trueness is can just pick it up and use it as back up for their purpose.

Seek knowledge!
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by omololu2020(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Now that the Islamic community has denied These terrorists and say they are not muslims and that islam doesn't teach terrorism, out of hatred you all just don't believe. Your problem is not ISIS or BH your problem is the hate you have for islam. And if you have knowledge you would know better. Or is this not just simple reasoning, a course you claim to be the one that taught you killings even still taught you to kill many of its own?!

Very few of you christians can see and understand. All you amateur ones browsing the internet without gaining knowledge are so much, so you all dominate the internet vicinity with the belief that the terrorist had made you to believe that they are for islam while they accomplish their political aims.

Reason, don't waste your MB on just Browsing.
You made a post about how bad islam is and you should also be able to find for yourself what the truth about these Killers who call themselves Muslims is.

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS

Salam.
Yah Allah, Ya'alamuhum min fodlik, Innahum Jaahiluuwn.
all wot u wrote is trash,weda boko haram kills muslim or not is none of my business,but wot we all know is dat dey are fightin,n killin all in d name of allah,dey even shout "allahu akbar" before killin and wen fightin,dia is no terrosit organisation anywia in d world wia dey fight and kill in d name of jesus,or askin for dia country to bcom a christian country

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by omololu2020(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

FOOL
hehehehehe,i thought u guys will mak d country burn wen d clueless one lose d election.ogogoro man
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2015
omololu2020:
all wot u wrote is trash,weda boko haram kills muslim or not is none of my business,but wot we all know is dat dey are fightin,n killin all in d name of allah,dey even shout "allahu akbar" before killin and wen fightin,dia is no terrosit organisation anywia in d world wia dey fight and kill in d name of jesus,or askin for dia country to bcom a christian country

Seek knowledge!
You still are not bright and sensible.
Sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by omololu2020(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Seek knowledge!
You still are not bright and sensible.
Sincerely.
i dont need to see anytin,u are d one soundin stup!d and fool!sh.alkaeda,boko haram,isis etc all fightin for allah.fool name two xtian terrorist org,bombin and killin pple just because dey r not xtians or because dey r moderate xtians.olofo
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2015
omololu2020:
i dont need to see anytin,u are d one soundin stup!d and fool!sh.alkaeda,boko haram,isis etc all fightin for allah.fool name two xtian terrorist org,bombin and killin pple just because dey r not xtians or because dey r moderate xtians.olofo

Since you have refused to seek knowledge yourself, I think I should assist you. And get u learned a bit.

That's why I said earlier that you knowledge starved christians are gullible and so need knowledge. You're all hypocrites and you still have to deal with your ignorance first, before u go against someone else.

The fact that the media is promoting and hyping the islamic parts and don't talk about christian terrorist doesn't mean you don't have Christian terrorists.
There are more than enough I can mention.

1- Army of God in the US
2- Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God in China
3- The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda
4- TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura in India
5- The Phineas Priesthood
6- The concerned Christians.

Google them and you shall see.
Seek knowledge! You slowpoke!

www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2015/04/christian-terrorist-groups-exist-and-we-often-simply-ignore-them/

www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Gonorrhea is the most common STD with millions of infections annually recorded globally but that doesnt make gonorrhea a good thing.

Or does it?
chai EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Goat, where did you get this? So what you got randomly on the internet is the light and truth?! Hahaha, see them all, SMH they carry the same degree of hate for islam.
Knowledge starved people are too much.
Seek knowledge!

And don't live on the Bunkums of those who are ignorant as you. I can write anything on a forum or a blog or even anywhere on the internet even If its wrong, and ignorants who neither did Research Projects at school to know what Source of information truly is nor do they know how to comprehend what trueness is can just pick it up and use it as back up for their purpose.

Seek knowledge!

I made that post on 4chan

Assh0le
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
tartar9:
what's 'EPIC' dunce

That Islam is a disease
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Assh0le
Hahaha, Ask yourself, doesn't even make you more stupid? I've been wasting my time with these learners.
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Assh0le
Hahaha, Ask yourself, doesn't even make you more stupid? I've been wasting my time with these learners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra : IPOB Threaten To Shut Down Lagos / Be Like Bro / Akwa Ibom Tribunal: APC Combs For Evidence To Recuse Another Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.