Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress (729 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Recently, I imported my Blogger blog to my WordPress blog and it worked 100%, I was able to import all my 704 posts and also my pages and comments using “Blogger importer Extended” plugin because the former blogger importer plugin is no longer able to import any blogger blog due to the fact that it uses OAuth1.0 and Google now requires OAuth2.0 so that plugin is no longer needed as even the plugin developer said he cannot modify it to use the latest authentication Google requires.

How do I begin?

Simply make sure you are logged in to you Blogger dashboard then also login to your WordPress blog and download the “Blogger Importer Extended” by Yurifari after which you will need to activate the plugin then click on start to acces you Blogger blog and then wait till it imports all your Posts,Pages,Comments and even Images.

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/05/how-to-import-your-blogger-blog-to-wordpresslatest.html

1 Like

Re: New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress by Roviarsguide(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
hey bro.....i visited your blog and the article is nice.......but as a web developer and fellow blogger, i'll strongly advise you work on those affiliate ads you posted on your website.....at least give your visitors more content than adverts....we all know a blog should be monetized...but cut a few slacks.....on your website..i did some analysis on your site and those ads are really slowing down your website......
Just tot i should give you a heads up...take care.
Re: New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2015
Roviarsguide:
hey bro.....i visited your blog and the article is nice.......but as a web developer and fellow blogger, i'll strongly advise you work on those affiliate ads you posted on your website.....at least give your visitors more content than adverts....we all know a blog should be monetized...but cut a few slacks.....on your website..i did some analysis on your site and those ads are really slowing down your website......
Just tot i should give you a heads up...take care.
Lol. Thanks bro I'll do that

(1) (Reply)

Adwords For My Business / Using Adsense Acct On Android / Secrets On How To Have Your Website On The First Page Of Any Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.