Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Using Adsense Acct On Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Using Adsense Acct On Android (726 Views)

Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks / Reason Why Nairaland Is Not Using Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Adsense Acct On Android by gidimasters(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good Evening, A Friend Of Mine Applied 4 Adsense. They Replied With "your Billing Information Has Changed" That He Should Log In To His Account To Review The Payment Info And To Set Up Ad Unit. Bt Its Showing Switch To Classic Which Is Just Displaying White And Empty Page. D Question Z Can He Do All Dose Settings On Phone, Android. And How Will He Add Ads Code To His Blog(simple Template) Xo He Wnt B Rejected During D Second Review. Mikketech JideTheBlogger Danyl bedfordng
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2015
gidimasters:
Good Evening, A Friend Of Mine Applied 4 Adsense. They Replied With "your Billing Information Has Changed" That He Should Log In To His Account To Review The Payment Info And To Set Up Ad Unit. Bt Its Showing Switch To Classic Which Is Just Displaying White And Empty Page. D Question Z Can He Do All Dose Settings On Phone, Android. And How Will He Add Ads Code To His Blog(simple Template) Xo He Wnt B Rejected During D Second Review. Mikketech JideTheBlogger Danyl bedfordng
It means the first stage has been approved. He should just log on to his ads account using a pc. And creat a new adUnits to place on his website. He can place the codes from the templates layouts then select add gadget. Html tags gadget.
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2015
KachiVictor:
hmm.. Wh0 fit help me with adsense... Simple bl0g http://entclass.ml/

I can hola me if you cash to buy
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 07, 2015
KachiVictor:
hmm br0... Gat n0 cash 0n me...
ok. When you do then
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by gidimasters(m): 4:15am On Sep 07, 2015
mikketech:

It means the first stage has been approved. He should just log on to his ads account using a pc. And creat a new adUnits to place on his website. He can place the codes from the templates layouts then select add gadget. Html tags gadget.
Thanks Sir. Bt When Ll U Get Back To Me Concerning That Issue
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by gidimasters(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2015
mikketech:
ok. When you do then
Re: Using Adsense Acct On Android by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 07, 2015
gidimasters:
Thanks Sir. Bt When Ll U Get Back To Me Concerning That Issue

Probably when am don reviewing your blogs

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Web Hosting Company To Work With / Website For Sale At A Cheap Price (about 30k Daily Pv) / Whatsapp Will End Service On Blackberry Before The End Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.