Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Adwords For My Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adwords For My Business (730 Views)

SEO Tips For Optimizing Your Local Google My Business Page / I Need A Website For My Business, Website Designers Drop Your Contacts / Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adwords For My Business by drone99(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2015
I need someone to help run an Adwords campaign for my business. This project is strictly for people who know what they are doing.

Kindly drop your rates and other relevant info here.
Re: Adwords For My Business by Ucheaaron(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Contact me on 07036179993. For Adwords and Facebook adverts
Re: Adwords For My Business by AkinseteK(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
You can contact me for your DIGITAL MARKETING on social media advert Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and also SEO, Google Adwords, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, etc. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Adwords For My Business by hardeeboi: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
AkinseteK:
You can contact me for your DIGITAL MARKETING on social media advert Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and also SEO, Google Adwords, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, etc. You can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

Hello Sir

Please my website ad is always being rejected on Google adwords and Facebook ads. Please what can I do?

My website is www.maximizelifenigeria.com.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Adwords For My Business by AkinseteK(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
hardeeboi:

Hello Sir

Please my website ad is always being rejected on Google adwords and Facebook ads. Please what can I do?

My website is www.maximizelifenigeria.com.

Thanks in advance.

I don't understand what you mean by rejected what exactly do you want to do on Google Adwords and Facebook with it? or it is that you want to link your advert to your website? Kindly call me on the above number to explain better.
Re: Adwords For My Business by hardeeboi: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
AkinseteK:

I don't understand what you mean by rejected what exactly do you want to do on Google Adwords and Facebook with it? or it is that you want to link your advert to your website? Kindly call me on the above number to explain better.

Thanks for your time on phone yesterday sir.

I have worked on the website now and I THINK it's in good shape. I have also asked Google to review the site and the ad.

I will let you know the outcome. Thanks
Re: Adwords For My Business by Sheyihman(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2015
@ Super Digital Technology (SDT), we provide web design, web development, mobile app, online advert, social media marketing, bulk SMS and email branding.
To contact us, kindly visit our website @http://www.superdigitaltechnology.com and use our contact form.
We are confident of who we are, what we do and the passion we pursue.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Your Business NEEDS A Professional Website / Using Adsense Acct On Android / Have Your Say Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.