Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor (1571 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Alishachris: 12:52am On May 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Hishowlau(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2015
BRF. we wish u can continue wit d good work bt constitution didnt support dat. u will forever be rememba.God bless u
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by enoqueen: 12:56am On May 29, 2015
I will miss you. cry

Goodbye.....
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Evvilgenius: 1:03am On May 29, 2015
In whatever position we find ourselves, whether accidentally or with deliberate efforts, its important we do good and leave a good legacy. It's best we do our best to improve the lives and lots of our fellow men, as in the end everything is vanity but it is a thing of joy to be remembered as one who brought peace and prosperity, who made the lives of many better and sweeter.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Nobody: 1:03am On May 29, 2015
ThankyouBRF for everything.

Some people won't forget you for destroying thier stalls and shops.

I look forward to the day all those boys una put for each bus stop in Lagos stop that madness of asking danfo drivers for money or beating up conductors .

( Owo da?)
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by 4stylz: 1:09am On May 29, 2015
What did he really do?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by barnacle: 1:15am On May 29, 2015
please BRF dnt go...stay please.....#blows nose.....sniff catarh....pleaseeeeeee

ok since u cant stay,ill miss you but i pray ull b made minister of works so you can moniter that mile2 road n assign to more contractors to speed it up
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by oduastates: 1:23am On May 29, 2015
That boy Fashola has done good.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Nobody: 1:29am On May 29, 2015
Gbosa to fmr gov fashola
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Grace4me: 1:39am On May 29, 2015
Gov Fashola stood out to be a leader of excellence, a rare gem in Nigeria of today. God bless you Eko Oni baje.[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by redsconsult(m): 2:25am On May 29, 2015
my hands is shaking as am typing cos am short of words for a true leader who show us the true meaning of governance per excellence, who show to us that we can achieve what so ever target and height we wish to attain in life.that we dont need recolonialsation frm the west. that we dont need to run to pastors and imam or royal fathers for re election, that we dont need to blame oil price for ineffectiveness. that we dont need to start asking unnecessary questions like where were they. you are born to be great and you will foreverly remain in our heart. I luv you but Nigeria needs you more.
like and share if u luv brf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by modath(f): 2:41am On May 29, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola's most memorable image for me still remains the one where he stopped in traffic to challenge a Top army brass who tried to beat the traffic by using th BRT lane and the man saluted him.

The messages the image transmitted to me were;

1.The action gov who knows what is RiGHT, will always stand for it no matter who's horse is gored and also command RESPECT for doing the right thing.

2.By saluting Gov Fash, the soldier impacted on me that our people know what is RIGHT but are only doing wrong cos we allow them get away with it.

I also remember when Gov Fash & Tinubu were having their squabbles before the 2011 lagos state governorship primaries and my uncle was sceptical about the former being presented, I told my uncle.

"Do not worry, the party will return cos no sane person throws away a crown jewel", Tinubu will just learn to live with BRF if he wants to have a lenghty poiitical relevance... Tinubu did that and see what it got him today.

Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by ramdris(m): 5:07am On May 29, 2015
* * sniffs. Too emotional to type. Still crying cry cry**. Nweeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by omenka(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2015
The people love him. The gentleman indeed raised the bar on leadership and governance. Ambode can only shine if he strives to outshine Fash and book an enviable place for himself as well in history.

This is indeed a watershed moment in the history of our democratic experience. You can feel the mood of the people and see they have chosen to participate fully in government/democracy unlike the indifference and apathy we had in the past.

Gradually this sleeping giant would rise and roar again.

Goodbye Fashola.

Welcome Buhari.

Welcome Ortom. wink
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Ymodulus: 5:26am On May 29, 2015
Typing...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by quicyvictor(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2015
we love you....
how I wish Tinubu ain't your godfather, Lagos would have been a better city
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by GentleToks(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2015
My emotional tears flow the moment it dawn on me that you are leaving with fear of what might befall us from now on....

The fear of unknown has completely enveloped my being and I wish I could ask God to turn back d the hand of time so as to enable you to be here for the next 8yrs as a governor.

Each time i see you, all i see is my PRESIDENT with divine empowerment to take this country to enviable position among the comity of Nation. How I wish Nigeria is a sane society where religion or ethnicity does not matter

APC relevance is solely based on Gen. Buhari and your achievements as governor.

You have written your name in Gold and your children ll forever be respected and honoured in the midst of Nigerians.

The day you were born was indeed a special day.

I am proud of you

Nigerian forefathers are proud of you

Yorubas are proud of you

Nigerians are proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by GentleToks(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2015
Front page thing.

MOD: do d needy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Nobody: 6:51am On May 29, 2015
He tried 2 an extent,bt 2 be candid he shud hav done mre,d rich cn takia of demself,he cared less 2 d average citizen living in d state,they rili suffered mre,nd to me a good govt is dat wich gv d poor mass mre dan 65per cent of its achievement.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by YoursGEJ(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2015
Babatunde Fashola is a legend. He is being groomed for president. APC will provide Nigeria with so much good governance so tey we go tire grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Sweetguy25: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
He didn't do too badly. I'll score his overall performance 48 percent.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by guy1234: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
You made a difference and showed us that working with technocrats was the best rather than flocking with political jobbers.

Lagos really moved forward with u in control.

Yes u ain't perfect, but u were perfect enough for us in Lagos at that time because we needed a performer and not a politician.

BRF I'll miss you.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by Nobody: 7:31am On May 29, 2015
Fashola is everything about Lagos now.

4stylz:
What did he really do?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by gen2briz(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Fashola! You came, you worked and you make impact.
History will never forget you. Now you're my hero.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by RobinHez(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
barnacle:

ok since u cant stay,ill miss you but i pray ull b made minister of works so you can moniter that mile2 road n assign to more contractors to speed it up

Guess who is the Minister of Power, Works and Housing ? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by barnacle: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
RobinHez:

Guess who is the Minister of Power, Works and Housing ? cheesy
lol forgotten i made this prediction
Re: Nigerian Twitter Shower Encomium On Fashola As He Bows Out Of Office As Governor by RobinHez(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
barnacle:
lol forgotten i made this prediction

grin

(1) (Reply)

Kamalu Street In Aba Undergoing Construction (PICS) / Sepp Blatter Disgraced, Sprayed With Fake Dollar During Press Conference: Photo / New Technical Education Programme Kicks Off In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.