Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Birtday Of A Naira Lander On A Handover Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Birtday Of A Naira Lander On A Handover Day (542 Views)

An Accident In A N/lander'ยง Neighbourhood / Fashola Wants Low-key Inauguration & Handover Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Birtday Of A Naira Lander On A Handover Day by Henrypraise41(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
Good morning my good people of nairaland, im wishing each and everyone long life and prosperity as GOD has added one year to my days today being 29TH MAY which Nigerians also recognise as the day the incubent president Goodluck ebele jonathan is handing over to the president elect General muhammadu buhari. Meanwhile wishing the whole nigerians good governance from the incoming government, let GOD touch their mind to fulfil the promises they made so that our country will be a place of SAFETY and CORRUPTION free which will pave way for common man to also enjoy the dividend of democracy. Thanks to lalasticlala, isilove, barcanista etc for making things happen in this big family forum.
Re: The Birtday Of A Naira Lander On A Handover Day by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2015
Henrypraise41:
Good morning my good people of nairaland, im wishing each and everyone long life and prosperity as GOD has added one year to my days today being 29TH MAY which Nigerians also recognise as the day the incubent president Goodluck ebele jonathan is handing over to the president elect General muhammadu buhari. Meanwhile wishing the whole nigerians good governance from the incoming government, let GOD touch their mind to fulfil the promises they made so that our country will be a place of SAFETY and CORRUPTION free which will pave way for common man to also enjoy the dividend of democracy. Thanks to lalasticlala, isilove, barcanista etc for making things happen in this big family forum.
Thanks boss for the acknowledgement. Happy Birthday

(1) (Reply)

. / . / PHOTOS: The History Of Boko Haram Violence In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.