Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One (734 Views)

Coercion Or Personal Choice? The Reality Of Jehovahs Witnesses Stance On Blood / FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One by FeestoNOVA(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
I have come to understand that most people who embrace Islam don't really understand the reality of the first principle of Islam which is La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-Ur-Rasuil-Allah (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad SAW is the Messenger of Allah). I have written this article to educate every Muslim and any other person who might want to embrace Islam on the true reality of this fundamental principle of Islam.
For a better understanding of the statement “La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-Rasuil-Allah” (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad SAW is the Messenger of Allah) I would explain it in three part, the first part would be discussed today and the rest shall follow next week. Allah shall increase your wisdom and understanding as your read (AMEN).
click here to read more
http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/05/the-reality-of-la-ilaha-illallah.html
Re: The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One by CHM11: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
I used to think it was a secret desert brain binary code used to brainwash people into terrorism but over time I have seen that its a way muslims pray.

Let Buhari not be sworn in if I click that link.
Re: The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One by Proffdada: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
What about other messengers of God? undecided
Re: The Reality Of “la Ilaha Illallah Muhammad-ur-rasuil-allah" Part One by Anas09: 12:16pm On May 29, 2015
Allah and mohammed shd have allowed people to fall in love with them and then worship them willingly, not beguiling and by using brute force to convert them and when they come in, he makes sure they can't leave. That's not God. God is love not voilence or force.Jesus whoso ever is hungry let him come. Its willingly. Mohammed was the evilest man who ever lived on this earth. Adolf Hitler didn't go close. Mohammed's evil still continues today. Raping, stealing, killing and spreading hate all over the world. What kind of god does that?
Satan's religion. Satan is fighting very hard to keepup with the wager he made to God. But alas. All powers in heaven on earth and beneath the earth, belongs to Jesus. Mohammed is awaiting judgement and hell is his destination and all of you are heading that direction except you accept christ.
When he was dying, he was asked if he knew where he was going, he said he didn't know. But Jesus said, I go to my father. Mohammed the favorite messanger of allah didn't know where his Master allah was. That's a man u kill for. A man who didn't know where he was going after dead, promised u 72virgins when u kill Jews and christians and u beieive him?
No one else has the Right to be worshipped. Lol. No wonder Muslims don't believe in democracy. During the time of the prophets, in the holy city of jerusalem, they were false prophets. Men who worship Ashteroth(allah) Baal(allah) and Molech(allah). Yet God did not kill all of them. Satan can't rule the world. Forget it, whatever satan is archiving now through Islam is short lived. My joy is that when that time comes, if u and I had died before then, we shall rise and then we shall see.
Satan shall finally be judged along side is apostles. Mohammed being first in the list.

(1) (Reply)

An ISIS Fighter Who Enjoyed Killing Christians Wants To Follow Jesus. / How To Save A Seat In Church. (photo) / Ibadan! Understanding Worship Is At Your Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.