Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion (2181 Views)

Second Debate: Strictly Between Hopefullandlord And I On The "Reality Of God" / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2016
FINDING CAR KEYS MUST BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MILLIONS OF KIDS STARVING.
THE WISDOM OF GOD IS UNFATHOMABLE grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2016
The Typical Nairaland Christian...... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2016
atheism is a religion!!!!!! according to our folks here grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Prove that God does not exist.
angry angry angry angry angry

you atheist must be morons! you cant prove God does not exist, so why are you an atheist grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
God is An Atheist and he says we should be like him so why blame me for being an atheist

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Christianity is NOT a Religion< it is a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD ( all so you feel special than other Religions cheesy wink )
we atheist are special too wink

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2016
finally a magazine for our theist friends

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2016
hehehehehe
bible is really a good source of morality grin grin grin

how many of our nairaland babes go survive this one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
HardMirror:
hehehehehe bible is really a good source of morality grin grin grin
I laugh sotee i fall for chair, it worth it anyway.
grin
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
HardMirror:
hehehehehe
bible is really a good source of morality grin grin grin

Found your woman yet?
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I laugh sotee i fall for chair, it worth it anyway.
grin
grin
Sometimes all we can do is make a joke of these tense subjects
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
grin
HardMirror:

grin

Sometimes all we can do is make a joke of these tense subjects

The subjects itself is silly or how do will treat the suppose Gods that don't understand themselve than to laugh over it... lol grin[quote author=HardMirror post=46196065]
grin
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Found your woman yet?
Sorry dear. It's a off-Nairaland thing.
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
baba God o!
oya pickup my call o!

Wireless communication don tey, no be today

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Holy Trinity

[size=32pt]God the father sent God the Holy Spirit to impregnate Mary and so she can give birth to God the Son Amazingly all three are one and the same! hallleluyah!!!! [/size]
wait! wait! wait! this is damn interesting so Jesus Is his own father and he is his own son. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
here is evidence that Jesus is real! i saw him in the sky!

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
INSTEAD OF ADMITTING THAT A SCRIPTURE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE WE DRIBBLE AND SAY IT SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED DIRECTLY, IT MUST BE A METAPHORE cheesy wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
"THERE IS NO PROBLEM GOD CANNOT SOLVE", CHRISTIANS BOAST
YET HERE ARE PROBLEMS GOD NEVER SOLVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
abeg dont die a virgin o!

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Sorry dear. It's a off-Nairaland thing.

Ok. All the best
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by Adedoks(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
HardMirror why are you trying so hard to be heard... Creating threads up and down. Are u jobless or what?? We already know ure an atheist. If this is what becoming an atheist is all about i feel so sorry for you.always Looking for avenue to draw people to your level n argue all day. Pathetic. With all dis believers are still in the majority. Hiding in the corner of a room forming baddo on nairaland hasn't helped anyone.
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by braithwaite(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
shocked
Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by HardMirror(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adedoks:
HardMirror why are you trying so hard to be heard... Creating threads up and down. Are u jobless or what?? We already know ure an atheist. If this is what becoming an atheist is all about i feel so sorry for you.always Looking for avenue to draw people to your level n argue all day. Pathetic. With all dis believers are still in the majority. Hiding in the corner of a room forming baddo on nairaland hasn't helped anyone.
You are wrong I am not creating threads up and down, I am creating them left and right. Thanks for feeling sorry for me jare. Lastly I am not in the corner of a room. I am under a tree in the forest forming goodoo not baddoo.

3 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
HardMirror:

You are wrong I am not creating threads up and down, I am creating them left and right. Thanks for feeling sorry for me jare. Lastly I am not in the corner of a room. I am under a tree in the forest forming goodoo not baddoo.

Amazing reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? / What Does The Future Hold For Israel? / Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.