Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam (547 Views)

Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by snadguy007(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
The outgoing Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam, has said that he is leaving behind a dept profile of N9.2bn for the incoming administrationof Samuel Ortom.
Suswam stated this at the Banquet Hall of the Government House Makurdi shortly after presenting his handover notes to Ortom.
He said, “I am leaving behind a total debt profile of N9.2bn for the incoming administration.”
The outgoing governor also regretted that he did not take the state to a greater height having spent eight years as a governor.
“Surely, we did not take Benue State to a greater height but that doesn’t mean that we didn’t do our part as a government,” Suswam declared.
He maintained that he had remained a fulfilled man having provided the needed platform for the incoming administration to thrive.
He appealed to the media to extend the same gesture of goodwill to the incoming administration both in the state and at the federal levels.
Suswam revealed that he had instructed his lawyers to withdraw a lawsuit he earlier instituted against Senator Barnabas Gemade at the election tribunal.
The outgoing governor had sought to represent Benue North-East Senatorial District at the red chambers but failed during the general elections.
Suswam pleaded with the people of the state in particular and Nigerians in general to forgive him for some of the decisions he might have taken that were contrary to their wishes.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/im-leaving-behind-n9-2bn-debt-suswam/

Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by fashoo2010(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
U can imagine
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by Acekidc4(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2015
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by youngwarlocks: 10:13am On May 29, 2015
he try
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by wunmi590(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2015
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:14am On May 29, 2015
No even much Kano kan If u see kano own u fear fear
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by snadguy007(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2015
The outgoing governor also regretted that he did not take the state to a greater height having spent eight years as a governor.
What a shame
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by ej77: 10:32am On May 29, 2015
urs is good. kano 379bn. lagos 4 hundred plus
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by akins56(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
No even much
Kano kan
If u see kano own u fear fear
kano has many things to show for it,,over 4000 already paid for projects is not a joke, what does suswam got to show for his ?
Re: I’m Leaving Behind N9.2bn Debt – Suswam by Zret(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2015
akins56:
kano has many things to show for it,,over 4000 already paid for projects is not a joke, what does suswam got to show for his ?
Suswam is on the run. He is not present at hand over

Acekidc4:

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Yobe Towns, Steals Foodstuffs / Change the Topic : All is Well / That Inaugural Speech By President Buhari Scripted By Chief (sir) Don Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.