Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Valediction By Rexceedo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Valediction By Rexceedo (526 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Valediction By Rexceedo by Rexceedo: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
I know some pessimists and cynics of GEJ adminstration wont find this piece appealing. Likewise myself, I have been a cynical activist of his adminstration via ''Hope For New Nigeria'' which made a lot of impact in keeping his adminstration on its toes. But I didnt let it run in my vein. To be aesthetic for once lets give honour to whom its due.
For a long time I have been hearing about democracy and statesmanship but I haven't been able to perceive it with illustration in Nigeria. But for the singular act of President Goodluck Jonathan of conceding defeat even on the most revere incumbency. This is purely an elucidate embodiment of democracy and statesmanship.
I'll be able to tell my unborn kids the meaning of Statesmanship and Democracy with depiction. Indeed he's an epitome worthy of emulation worldwide by friends of Democracy.
The president-elect Buhari have shown his predilection for this act by admitting that its surreal and unprecedented in an impunity-filled country like Nigeria for an Incumbent president to concede and express magnanimous attitudes after defeat.
To be succinct and to curtail controversy I wont like to write about his achievements in Office. Forsooth he did his best just as he admitted in his handover note.
Summaringly; I know he will feel like Julius Ceaser who wrote to the Roman Senate after overcoming many obstacles against the King of Pontius at the battle of Zela. Ceaser wrote ''I came; I saw; I conquered''.
In other words for him: He came; He saw; He conquered!
Finally, apology to Abraham Lincoln- ''The world will long forget what we said: But will never forget what we did''.
As long as there is life I wont let posterity forget his statesmanship deeds.
Thank You Mr President!
God Bless You Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!!
Long Live GCFR Azikiwe!!!
Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Valediction By Rexceedo by cutesmilez(f): 11:02am On May 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Valediction By Rexceedo by Rexceedo: 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
cc: lalasticla

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Inauguration Not Making International News Headlines. / Check For Your Choice [pics] / Youths Welcome Proposed Autonomy Of Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.