Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. (410 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Nigerians Disenchanted As New President ‘too Slow’ - THE WASHINGTON TIMES / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by quicyvictor(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2015
Baba, it has been a long journey so far; contesting and losing three times.
I remembered those who said "Buhari do cry every 4 years and he will cry again". Your victory taught me that "being a man is not how many times your fall but the ability to stand up". Enjoy your reign and remember that 4 years is around the corner.

Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by Ojeremi(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2015
Sai Baba...the change is here...may the Lord help you lead Nigeria to the Promise land
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by Oblitz(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2015
congrats Mr President. we expect so much from you...,...

meanwhile we are watching you in 3d
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by tayebest(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
We know it aiit eazy.... Buh I pray May God use you to lead we Nigerian and Nigeria to the promise land! (Ameen]

Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by chinchum(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Results , Results, Results. That is all that matters. No excuses !
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations to the faithful Nigerians
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations, faithful Nigerians
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by bisolashakirah: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
if trying won't kill me, I don't mind trying 19 times and become the PRESIDENT.

welcome BABA ....
we are expecting much from you.
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by quicyvictor(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2015
bisolashakirah:
if trying won't kill me, I don't mind trying 19 times and become the PRESIDENT.

welcome BABA ....
we are expecting much from you.

too bad you lost counting. if you contest 18 times, you must have spent 72 years contesting.
if you start at age 40, then you will be 112 years when your contest the 19th time

go back to your drawing board.
Re: Drop Your Congratulatory Message To The New President. by ki02020(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2015
Speechless.....

(1) (Reply)

Happy Democratic Day / The Hypocrisy Of PDP And Its Supporters. / Buhar's Anti-corruption War Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.