Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade (1035 Views)

SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army On The Ongoing Military Operation In The North East / Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2015

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by Trailblazer1(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
My dear President Muhumamadu Buhari,
Though I've never supported you till now, but in the interest of our beloved Nation Nigeria, I pledge my total support to you for the next 4years while retaining my right to remain critical. I wish you the best in office.
Congratulation!
#change is here

Trailblazer1
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2015

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2015

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2015

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by omenka(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2015
In all of these, one thing I notice: people hardly watch AIT.
That station has really messed itself up.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by Nobody: 11:47am On May 29, 2015
After the ceremonies comes the real business of administration.
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by Rose2014: 11:48am On May 29, 2015
omenka:
In all of these, one thing I notice: people hardly watch AIT.

That station has really messed itself up.

And you noticed the bolded from behind your nairaland keyboard undecided

The way some people just make assertions atimes is simply amazing
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2015

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2015

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by omenka(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2015
Rose2014:

And you noticed the bolded from behind your nairaland keyboard undecided

The way some people just make assertions atimes is simply amazing

Pained TANoid. Go and die. I don't care a fart how you feel about my opinion. grin
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by abatically(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
Epic.

Spot the difference.

Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by Rose2014: 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Pained TANoid. Go and die. I don't care a fart how you feel about my opinion. grin

You too de lie shocked shocked take it easy dear

GMB is now the president. I don't know why you're still very restless
Re: Photos From The Ongoing Military Parade by omenka(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
Rose2014:

You too de lie shocked shocked take it easy dear

GMB is now the president but you still seem very restless
Pained TANoid. Stop trying to famz. I don't care about you. I'm not your dear. Go and die. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Airline Refuses To Fly A Nigerian Woman Because She's In A Wheelchair / Buhari The Dogo Yaro President / Governor El Rufai Of Kaduna To Introduce Green Cabs In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.