Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Refusal (980 Views)

Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. / Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Refusal by bspc: 11:52am On May 29, 2015
if one has been rejected on the basis of having included a fraudulent bank statement which was perpetrated by a visa agent despite the applicant having a credible bank account but because the applicant didn't know any better allowed the agent a free hand and that stands as the sole reason for refusal. what should the individual do noting that the person was only warned but not banned for ten years...
Re: Visa Refusal by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2015
bspc:
if one has been rejected on the basis of having included a fraudulent bank statement which was perpetrated by a visa agent despite the applicant having a credible bank account but because the applicant didn't know any better allowed the agent a free hand and that stands as the sole reason for refusal. what should the individual do noting that the person was only warned but not banned for ten years...
is it South Africa , u ain't on ban but warned .. Pls don't attempt that country again for now or else u might get banned , some stupid agent will tell u to re apply pls don't ...
Re: Visa Refusal by aspenjnr: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
i have been denied south african visa before and reason was fraud and fraudlent documentation since 2013 and after that i travel to ghana togo and benin which i have been doing before i apply for the south africa and now i have an invitation letter from south africa for a seminar how do i go about that and hope my application would not been turn down again
Re: Visa Refusal by flowales(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
People come here to form story about being lieu to use fake bank statement by agents, I think to my own imagination its not possible, you cant have a good bank statement and a travel agent will encourage you to use alternatives, 95 percent of people do not have this statement and even when a agent tells you, you should work on your account, all they start doing is begging the agent to find a way for them, we just need to be sincere with ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Refusal by aspenjnr: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2015
please advice what should i do should i reapply or what
Re: Visa Refusal by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2015
aspenjnr:
please advice what should i do should i reapply or what
na by force to travel? Abi dere is no other country u can go to? If u know there is a possibilty of getting banned, then go somewhere else or find something better to do with ur money. Ppl just like to waste and throw money away at times.
Re: Visa Refusal by justwise(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2015
bspc:

Is that the UK embassy?
Re: Visa Refusal by aspenjnr: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2015
am doing this my self and nothing fake because the sponsor is my uncle and good statement and confirmed hotel booking
Re: Visa Refusal by aspenjnr: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
bspc:Is your passport stamped

(1) (Reply)

Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Board Bus To Sagamu For Like 2k5 Or Less / Meet The World's First Walking Bike. / Emirates Airplane With 282 Passengers & 18 Crew Explodes At Dubai Airport (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.