Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth (1760 Views)

Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments / Buhari Should Dissolve NFF Board For Not Filling For 2 Countries At Fifa / 5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by chamboy(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
U ppl should beta stop dis child's play before military hq move frm borno to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
Too much noise on biafra these days pls let them go joor
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by acenazt: 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
Its not like these silly guys can survive if biafra was allowed to go.
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:41am On May 30, 2015
[size=15pt]I hate one Nigeria. GOD BLESS THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2015
I can't wait to see them here .....common boko haram they defeat talk more of intelligent men here we are waiting sad

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2015
I can't wait to see them here .....common boko haram they can't defeat talk more of intelligent men here we are waiting sad

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:46am On May 30, 2015
elijah2u:
Too much noise on biafra these days pls let them go joor
poverty go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:46am On May 30, 2015
Gbam! I support.. Thunder fire any one who wants Nigeria to disintegrate. What we harbouring in this county is a latent chaos which will surely be calamitous
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2015
Little time from now our flag will go up. ....God bless biafra

I can't wait to say bye bye Zoo Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:
U ppl should beta stop dis child's play before military hq move frm borno to Anambra
well weather you and your Yoruba brothers like it
or not this country will soon divide and you know
the worst part of it, the SW don't have any
meaningful natural resources. you guys will suffer
in the hands of the North at least they have tin,
limestone, and the rest not mentioned. but the
SW have nothing and if you guys are thinking of
Lagos you better look for another thing Lagos is
no mans land. or is it your cocoa farm that will
feed you, you guys will be hungry for the rest of
your life's the worst part of it is that the Yoruba
specifically are LAZY in nature than the hausas,
cowards, jealous...... if I wear you guys I will try
as much as possible to make peace with SE/SS
which I know will be difficult..
I also know if PMB poos on the head of the
Yoruba they will accept it and will not complain
so that they will not be laughed they will claim to
support him to the last. well, go on and support
him as you like because Biafra is going to stand
with the help of the united nations we have upper
hand, countries supporting us like Spain, Sweden,
China , Russia think of them. we can not be
stopped. ... today is Biafra's day you can
celebrate with us....we will be watching as long
as God keeps us alive. their is no ONE NIGERIA
ever
go ahead and insult me but thus is the truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
Where are those who claim they want to arrest Nnamdi Kalu, OK come oh, since in Aba now, before 11am he will be in CKC ASA road.

Come and arrest him and u will know Aba dey burn person burn the bones.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by BLOTRS: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
Today is biafra day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by chamboy(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2015
kensto:
ever
do u make any sense at all
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by SOUNDKING: 10:29am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:
it is quite unfortunate for you,that with the google search and every other search engins around,you chose ignorance, people now has the right of selfdetermination you hear,Mr foooooool.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:
do u make any sense at all
of course you know its the truth but you find it difficult to accept I suggests you talk sense into your brothers that may help
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by SOUNDKING: 10:31am On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Little time from now our flag will go up. ....God bless biafra

I can't wait to say bye bye Zoo Nigeria
just few days ahead my brother,am very sure.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by SOUNDKING: 10:35am On May 30, 2015
kensto:
ever
we are no longer afraid of their insult,we know them for noise making.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by SOUNDKING: 10:37am On May 30, 2015
BLOTRS:
Today is biafra day
yea my brother i dey celebrate am in grand style.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by ba7man(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
I got this Igbo friend here with me and he just called igbos clamouring for Biafra "Jobless clowns".
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Wsdm: 10:41am On May 30, 2015
-Buhari did not mention Biafra in his inaugural speech. Reason; it is not worth it.
- The international diplomat did not mention it. Reason; same as above.
- The Igbos keep migrating to other parts of Nigeria and even fighting the ownership of their states with them. Reason; the Igbos are not prepared for Biafra.
I will be the happiest person on Earth if these Igbos are allowed to have their Biafra. At least by then a 'foreigner' will not be allowed to deal on expired and fake product in my country.
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by dckelvin(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2015
lols
you are still here Ranting while they are about to show the whole world how much they need Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 10:45am On May 30, 2015
Wsdm:
-Buhari did not mention Biafra in his inaugural speech. Reason; it is not worth it.
- The Igbos keep migrating to other parts of Nigeria and even fighting the ownership of their states with them. Reason; the Igbos are not prepared for Biafra.
I will be the happiest person on Earth if these Igbos are allowed to have their Biafra. At least by then a 'foreigner' will not be allowed to deal on expired and fake product in my country.
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 10:55am On May 30, 2015
grin
Wsdm:
I pity you and your brothers even if you have your oduduwa republic or whatever you will be a very poor and dirty country do you know why
Yorubas are lazy
yorubas depend on the govt for survival
yorubas don't have natural resources
Yoruba are cowards
yorubas are jealous killing or making anyone higher than them mad
Yoruba are all babalawo.........................................etc

you guys will hear nwiiiiii in your oduduwa or in the hands of the north. we will not come to your help when you will be crying
grin
Wsdm:
I pity you and your brothers even if you have your oduduwa republic or whatever you will be a very poor and dirty country do you know why
Yorubas are lazy
yorubas depend on the govt for survival
yorubas don't have natural resources
Yoruba are cowards
yorubas are jealous killing or making anyone higher than them mad
Yoruba are all babalawo.........................................etc

you guys will hear nwiiiiii in your oduduwa or in the hands of the north. we will not come to your help when you will be crying

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by xmich(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
All road leads to Aba today 30th of may

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Chuukwudi(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:

[size=20pt]Chukwuokike Abiama kpokwa gi Oku nga Ahu ino. Onye Yoruba nwuru anwu onye Awusa turu ime ime ya site na ike nke Ewensu. [/size] sad

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by stevnwigw1: 11:30am On May 30, 2015
Wsdm:
vagabonds still exist in zoo!
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by 1deadlugard: 11:38am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:

i be ijaw i swear i support biafra .

biafra rise ,freedom .

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by chamboy(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
I can bet in d next 40 yrs, dey will still be chest-beating that dey wanna go
Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by PedroJP(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2015
ba7man:
I got this Igbo friend here with me and he just called igbos clamouring for Biafra "Jobless clowns".

Try and know his real mind cos he is only making u a fool. I didn't call u a fool mind u.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by zendy: 11:51am On May 30, 2015
chamboy:

You should be talking about dissolving Nigeria first.

Up Biafra!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Other Treason-bound Organisation Should Dissolve Henceforth by Nobody: 11:59am On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
poverty go kill you
its you poverty will kill bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Did Not Step Down For Buhari – Presidency / Don’t Under-estimate Tinubu. PDP Warned / Was Chief Obafemi Awolowo Ever Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.