Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA (23114 Views)

OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA by jhidey08(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2015
XVIER:
ode ni e. I paid 25k that's for faculty of environmental design and management which pays more compare to other faculties except medicine. Olodo. Among all universities ABU dey talk. Guy park well. Yes I'm not an undergraduate dindinrin.
and what is the minimum amount u guys pay in OAU now?
Re: Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
My OAU peeps I hail una,I am a proud alumnus of the great citadel of learning, I really don't know what this thread is all about I only saw the title and wanted to greets my peeps. Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA by suleiman419(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2015
Fynestboi:

Do I need to reply this? We have criteria and rules and we ain't ready to compromise it for anything.

Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2315336/oau--abu-zaria-nairaland-interschool-debate

PROUDLY ABUSITE
Re: Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA by Miscellaneous(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
Fynestboi:
JUDGE 1: OAU: MIRACY 1.Presentation - 2marks 2. Logic of arguments - 2mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 3mrks 4. Persuasiveness -2mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject - 2mrks Total – 11
MICROFLUX: NIL
ABU ZARIA DANJUMA 1.Presentation - 3marks 2. Logic of arguments - 3mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 2mrks 4. Persuasiveness – 2.3mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject – 2.5mrks Total – 12.8 BARACKODAM 1. Presentation – 1.8marks 2. Logic of arguments - 2mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 2mrks 4. Persuasiveness - 2mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject - 3mrks Total – 10.8

JUDGE 2: OAU: MIRACY 1.Presentation - 3marks 2. Logic of arguments - 3mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 3mrks 4. Persuasiveness -3mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject - 3mrks Total – 15
MICROFLUX: NIL
ABU ZARIA DANJUMA 1.Presentation - 1marks 2. Logic of arguments - 3mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 2mrks 4. Persuasiveness – 4mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject – 2mrks Total – 12 BARACKODAM 1. Presentation – 1marks 2. Logic of arguments - 1mrks 3. Strength of facts, examples, cases - 4mrks 4. Persuasiveness - 2mrks 5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject - 3mrks Total – 11

GRAND TOTAL OAU 26 ABU ZARIA 46.6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony / Surviving Nigeria As A Graduate Today By Deji Yesufu / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.