Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! (3917 Views)

Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by onyfrank: 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
this is the message i got when i want to add my UBA AFRICARD.

"The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue"
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by arbitrage: 3:34pm On May 29, 2015
onyfrank:
this is the message i got when i want to add my UBA AFRICARD.

"The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue"

Have you done as it says and what's the outcome?
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by onyfrank: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:

Have you done as it says and what's the outcome?
yea, i have been to UBA bank. They asked me to write a letter because of that, which i did. Then after weeks, i tried again 2day, i stil got the same Message.
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by nansng: 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
Why UBA AFRI CARD, IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECEIVE FUND WITH IT WHICH I DONT KNOW OF, IF NO WHY NOT CONSIDER FIRST BANK, GTB OR ACCESS. I USE GTB WITH PAYPAL A D IT COOL.
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by arbitrage: 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
onyfrank:

yea, i have been to UBA bank. They asked me to write a letter because of that, which i did. Then after weeks, i tried again 2day, i stil got the same Message.

I guess it may be only their MasterCard that will work on PayPal. A branch asking you to write letter for such complain is an indication of the outcome you got. Next time, contact customer service by phone or email to know if they can help or if it works at all with their card.
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by onyfrank: 10:12pm On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:

I guess it may be only their MasterCard that will work on PayPal. A branch asking you to write letter for such complain is an indication of the outcome you got. Next time, contact customer service by phone or email to know if they can help or if it works at all with their card.
ok. I wil do that on monday. Or please do u know their email address? Thanks
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by arbitrage: 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
onyfrank:
ok. I wil do that on monday. Or please do u know their email address? Thanks

Formerly Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) but now Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) on 01-280 8822, 01-280 7292 and email CFC@ubagroup.com. They can still be funny and ask you to visit the branch in some cases.
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by onyfrank: 3:09pm On May 30, 2015
arbitrage:

Formerly Customer Interaction Centre (CIC) but now Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) on 01-280 8822, 01-280 7292 and email CFC@ubagroup.com. They can still be funny and ask you to visit the branch in some cases.
tanks bro
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by dav8id(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
onyfrank:

tanks bro

call them on phone and get it solve at once
Re: My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP! by NaeTi(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Please explain, i need to be able to receive money from muly PayPal account..what should i do please...my number is 07038883701 you can get me on whatsapp and IMO messenger

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Profesional Painting,wall Screeding And P.o.p / Nigerian Dump Truck Business From USA / Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.