Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) (60069 Views)

Dolphins Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa State (Photos) / "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
brain dead slowpoke that sees anybody from the South that's not yoruba as Igbo.

Mumu born throway
He's a filthy ba$tard....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Ymodulus: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
brain dead slowpoke that sees anybody from the South that's not yoruba as Igbo.

Mumu born throway
Sis i didnt call them igbo. i never wrote or accused the igbos. you felt i did. Guilty Conscience. I was careful not to break any of Nairaland's regulation but still pass my message.

LOL!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
londongal03:
you and ur likes are clown
londongal03:
some are pained
why quote me twice or are you high undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by TheDauraMallam: 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
The clueless one has returned.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Cannonleo(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
why are they smiling?
Lol area boys now serving as security protocols.

Bayelsans.
why are they making her happy?
Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region B. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?
Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
i had to recheck your post for a little iota of sense but sadly all i found was static and unrefined gibberish..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by themodernman: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter![/b][/quote]

This statement is an Opium for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by sirgreen: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
WELCOME BACK MADAM, THE PEOPLE YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT HAS COME TO WELL COME YOU, WHICH ENGLISH HAVE YOU SPOKEN THERE ON ARRIVAL THAT HAS RAISE DUST AM WAITING TO HEAR, your husband younger brother which you have tested and he is sweet has been sworn in as Governor why did you not come for his inauguration? you spend full week in rivers state just to make sure he immerge as Governor of the state leaving your own husband land I pity you and those that will grow under you after today.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by kritikali(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter!

He's a hero to every imbeciles on planet earth.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by midasbliss(f): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

No one will come out to welcome Jonathan or wife with their clear eyes when he did nothing for even his people, Gbam.
Not Everyone Have Ur Mindset

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by situationroom: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

No one will come out to welcome Jonathan or wife with their clear eyes when he did nothing for even his people, Gbam.

I guess u r high on ur menses

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
kritikali:

Bro are you adopted? You talk like an adopted child. Please purge yourself of hate and anger and things might just start going alright for you.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
situationroom:

I guess u r high on ur menses
I am not in the mood for insults, I would have given you one sound insult.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by sexymoma(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery I don't mean to sound rudes but how can u call yor sef sexxxxy when u r fat?....juss askin! (no ofeinse) angry
grin i want to bliv you aren't referring to me
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by kritikali(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

Bro are you adopted? You talk like an adopted child. Please purge yourself of hate and anger and things might just start going alright for you.

Things won't go alright for you!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by danielChigozie(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ my political mentor, wellcome home
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by amanze15(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
Okay, pls return the S550 E-guard angry grin grin we need to sell it to be able to collect Baba 5K/month
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Lionsclaw: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
grin
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

lol grin why are you living in illusion and dinal. You need help if you really take the things you write seriously
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by wiseoneking: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
Bensondrums:
Eyaa i feel for dis man sha
Noop, you better start feeling for your self. Abacha died in aso rock and the wife escaped, obasanjos wife died in aso rock and obasanjo escaped, Yaradua died in aso rock and turai the wife escaped, but bro Joe and sis peshey cheated death and they are safe at otuoke. Cry for your life not Gej. He is the major personality of peaceful handover today. Than you uncle Gej
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by MrCork: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
sexymoma:

...Yep You...sweeeery .how can u call yor sef sexxxxxy when u r fat??....since which yeare is fat call sexxxxy? U people don't hav GYM in ther in NIgeria? (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by MrCork: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
sexymoma:

..Buhari wife is Fat..You are Fat...serrriously...why are all the womens fat in that Nigeria? ...and how on earth do u people expect a guy to lift you? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
Welcome Back!!! #Prodigal_Son

U mean your father?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Lionsclaw: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
kritikali:

grin He is a hero to many successful and well read people I know both inside and outside this country. I hear them call him a hero first hand. Even the new president use every opportunity to acknowledge that every world leader that visited him lately praised the man and you are there decieving and lying to yourself.
GEJ is a hero deal with it wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by DDoubleUps(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

talk is easy dear and am sure that you would not have been here writen poo if hr had not conceded defeat... though am no big fan of politicians at that, but we must learn how to encourage those that paid sacrifice with their ambitions so that others will be happy amd free.. He might not be a saint, but he is hero and he did something most Nigerians would not have done by accepting defeat and avoiding blood shed... Goodluck to GMB and may the Nigeria of the masses that we all hope for come to reality.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
Welcome Back!!! #Prodigal_Son

çunt
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Geometrix(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
why are they smiling?
Lol area boys now serving as security protocols.

@ymodulus I had to login when I saw this,thought you were more refined than this.you are solely entitled to your opinion right but posting that a particular region celebrate mediocrity on a day like this is not for someone of ur reputation as far as nairaland is concerned.
I wasn't expecting you to be among those fanning the embers of divisive politics.i may be wrong though...

Bayelsans.
why are they making her happy?
Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region B. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?
Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by sexymoma(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

..Buhari wife is Fat..You are Fat...serrriously...why are all the womens fat in that Nigeria? ...and how on earth do u people expect a guy to lift you? (no ofeinse) angry
Otondo... grin well some pple nor Jesus buh dem dey describe am as Oyinbo.. So it's allowed grin tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by M4gunners: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome back my able presido
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
OTUAKE straight!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ngoziama: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
adsamsom:
FORMER president Jonathan......... Most Clueless president Nigeria has ever had........

Thank God for PMB

You cant survive the battle gej went through.try it and see what you will be like in a few secs.
Jonathan well done

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
OTUAKE straight!!!!!!!!!

shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by icedbreez(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
sexymoma:
Why are you lying angry

Lol, MamaG. It's not me. Look at the picture. Pishures don't lie. Mama Peace is radiant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.