Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State (990 Views)

Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Two bomb explosions have killed at least seven people and injured many others during a wedding ceremony at Tashan Alade in Hawul Local Government of Area of Borno State. The explosions occurred on Friday morning, as final preparation for the Inaugural addresses across Nigeria take place. ‎

According to sources at the scene, the incident occurred at about 6 am this morning. Ibrahim Birtus, a local vigilante in the area, said that the twins blasts killed at least 7 people and injured many others. A suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.

“This morning at about 06:05am at wedding ceremony in our village where people gathered, the first blast occurred and some minutes later as people were trying to rescue the victims, another [blast] occurred some distance from the first one'' Ibrahim Birtus explained.

He added that ''At least 7 people were dead as dozens were critically injured, I don't know if the groom is alive or not. There confusion now.‎''

Tashan Alade is a remote village located in southern part of Borno State‎, about 270 kilometers from Borno State’s capital, Maiduguri. Security authorities in the State could not be reached for comment over the incident yet.‎

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/29/breaking-twin-bomb-blasts-kill-seven-borno-state
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by dunkem21(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
I blame GEJ grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by solarview(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
X
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by VhatAmazingDude: 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
Calm Down..
The Military Headquarters is coming to shepherf the end of you 'bokoists'
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
Yes, I blame GEJ smiley
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by ashson: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
Final Bomb, a farewell to GEJ
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
Very sad, rip
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Aminat508(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
Haaaaaa! Bombu ke? Olorun Dakun gbawa ni orile ede yii embarassed
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Svenn(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
They should be scared, GMB is ruthless.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by pdppower: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
Batolee:
Yes, I blame GEJ smiley
Stop taking Pana dull. Even mosquito bites you, you'll still GEJ. Don't worry, as from tomorrow, you'll start blaming PMB. Shit head
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by onyi4edu(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
What was that for? It will soon dawn on them that their end has come.
Killing innocent people for silly reasons

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
The military command centre is in Maiduguri already. i hope the new president will give our soldiers the needed moral support.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
pdppower:
Stop taking Pana dull. Even mosquito bites you, you'll still GEJ. Don't worry, as from tomorrow, you'll start blaming PMB. Shit head

yes, GEJ sent his boys to bomb maiduguri so as to give buhari a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
The fact that the defence headquarters will be moved to Maiduguri is a thing of joy... Presido hasn't started yet and I'm already loving him.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
The fact that the defence headquarters will be moved to Maiduguri is a thing of joy... Presido hasn't started yet and I'm already loving him.

And you believe that fable?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Gboliwe: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
What a loss! But I have so little sympathy for the people who re-elected that Shettima as their governor. Obviously they enjoy his leadership skill.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
Batolee:

And you believe that fable?
YES!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
Where is the Military in Borno? Buhari should face business of governance instead of his partying and photo ops.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Batolee: 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Where is the Military in Borno? Buhari should face business of governance and his partying and photo ops.

You had better keep quiet or the boko master will send his boys to come and ......

meanwhile, RIP to the dead in Borno State.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Borno State by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
The secret behind this killers is boldly visible in the pages of the Koran.

Too bad, they are still reading it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Petrol Tanker Burning In Asaba Market,onitsha / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Senate Presidency: How Senators May Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.