Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. (697 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by kinzation(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
Now that our newly elected president has assumed power,he'll investigate thoroughly and pounce really hard on the criminals that has been consuming the funds meant for other purposes in this country..
OR what do u think my fellow nairalanders
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by about2wed(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
let's go there. Police want to catch thief
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by DuchessLily(f): 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
In Khan's voice - liar liar liar liar
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
kinzation:
Now that our newly elected president has assumed power,he'll investigate thoroughly and pounce really hard on the criminals that has been consuming the funds meant for other purposes in this country..
OR what do u think my fellow nairalanders
We think you are being stupiid.

5 Likes

Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
u again?...

Chai...
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
u again?...
Chai...
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by jaybee3(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
He made mention of not having any scores to settle. He was indirectly talking to IBB and those that stepped outta line during the presidential campaign.

I don't think anything can be done to GEJ if ever found culpable of embezzlement or whatnot. Instead, there will be loads of scapegoats that will face the full wrath of the law if and when found guilty
Re: PMB To Hunt Jonathan And His Cohorts. by kinzation(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
I tink u don't read d rules b4 u say dirty words to a fellow nairalander..na so una dy take fail 4 skul...ur opinions is all dy want if u nor geh anytin tu say y nt read and pass by rather dan u sayn ds rubbish wrds...I must say u're a talented fool..ur foolishness is in H+

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ajimobi Sworn In As Oyo State Governor / Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / Breaking News: Senator Bukola Saraki Elected Unopposed-ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.