Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA (708 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA by nolie: 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
Sepp Blatter has been re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term, chosen to lead world soccer despite separate U.S. and Swiss criminal investigations into corruption.
The 209 FIFA member federations gave the 79-year-old Blatter another four-year term on Friday after Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan conceded defeat after losing 133-73 in the first round.
Prince Ali’s promise of a

Read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/sepp-blatter-re-elected-as-head-of.html?m=1

Re: Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA by Tunnamania(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2015
Fraudulent body
Re: Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA by omokab: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
Despite the fact that I have passion for football,this is one of those things I hate seeing in football.I can only one person be president of FIFA for 15 years? Is it his father's business.And what has he done so special in modern football that warranted his re-elected? I look at it as a something that does not make sense at all. All recognize body I know have a limited time for the nomination of their president. Why the case of football is different?
Re: Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA by Nobody: 6:35am On May 30, 2015
omokab:
Despite the fact that I have passion for football,this is one of those things I hate seeing in football.I can only one person be president of FIFA for 15 years? Is it his father's business.And what has he done so special in modern football that warranted his re-elected? I look at it as a something that does not make sense at all. All recognize body I know have a limited time for the nomination of their president. Why the case of football is different?
. 21 years as fifa president..this man too greedy and corrupt too.
Re: Sepp Blatter Re-elected As Head Of Scandal-plagued FIFA by nolie: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Amara25god:
. 21 years as fifa president..this man too greedy and corrupt too.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner And The Plastic Surgeon Who Turned Bruce To Caitlyn / Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised / Take A Look At Davido's Golden Images.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.