Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (61128 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by LatestAmebo: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
After actress Georgina Onuoha came in defense of Apostle Suleman, another Nollywood actor, Leonard Mezie, has spoken in support of the man of God. Recall that Apostle Suleman came to his aid when he was down with ailment. Read what he posted on his Instagram account below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlgYgLgN-C/?taken-by=leonardmezie

I have been reading different stories from different medium on apostle Sulaiman and one Stephenie Otobo and the different comments. Some people were even saying why will apostle send money to someone he has never met. My heart bleeds because apostle Sulaiman never met me before he helped me. I have never heard of him or met him before and immediately he heard my story he verified it and contacted me. This is a man I have never seen or heard of and he sent me 8million to settle my medical bills in UK. He was also constantly checking on me and even sent members of his church in UK to always check up on me ,Pastor Ejiro and Pastor Daniella Williams to mention but a few. Immediately , I returned I went to see him to thank him. So saying why must he send money to someone he hasn't seen doesn't make sense. Note, The apostle Sulaiman I know and I've met several times doesn't travel alone he goes with a large entourage any where he goes in the word. Secondly, Apostle Sulaiman is so proud of his family and his wife in particular is a sermon in his mouth, thirdly, apostle Sulaiman maybe friendly and extremely jovial but will never ever take indecent pictures of himself or with anybody as this Stephenie Otobo is claiming. Fourthly, his generosity and act of giving will not kill him or put him in trouble not one million Stephenie otobos will stop him because it is his call to service. I Leo mezie is a benefactor of it! Finally, I will rather not curse Stephenie Otobo but I will pray for her that the good lord will show her mercy in Jesus name Amen.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/actor-leo-mezie-who-was-once-helped-by.html

lalasticlala

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by LatestAmebo: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
See comments he got from the post

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/actor-leo-mezie-who-was-once-helped-by.html

Nigerians got no chill grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ijobaooorun(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
And what did he say !

8 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by LatestAmebo: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
wink
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by agabaI23(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nobody is commenting on this one because it is a man.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by IamAirforce1: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
This apostle is a very good man.

I've been opportuned to meet him like 3 times and God knows I never regretted it.

It's sad watching an agent of Satan like Otobo trying so hard to destroy his good name.

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by agabaI23(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Frontpage
Lalasticlala
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by NegeduGrace(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
why re Nigerians like this? if the apostle come out to defend himself they will say a man of God should leave judgement for God, now he is keeping quite and that makes him guilty..anyways God said even if u fall seven times he is always there to pick u up,no man is above temptation as the accuser (satan)is not after sinners buh children of God to destroy..i respect apostle Johnson Suleman n I know the truth shall prevail and satan and his agents shall be put to shame....this is what we call TRIAL

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by emeijeh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless this Apostle

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by bbee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
This should be in the front page.

6 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Buharimustgo: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
I have consistently said it that the gate of hell shall never prevail,if the Islamic demons like,let them pay all the girls in Nigeria,I have never met Apostle before,but I will never under Estimate what these demons can do,if they can support the shedding of blood,what is slandering the image of someone to them,Christians should wake up and wear their thinking caps

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by HottestFire: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nothing do you...

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by remedick: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
agabaI23:
Nobody is commenting on this one because it is a man.
lol. what do you expect.

@Ishilove, Mynd44, lalasticlala front page o

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Despite his faults one can't fault that he is a giver.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by sugarwiz(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
God is beginning to deal with fake pastors everywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by dammytosh: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

You don see where babes follow stingy man before ?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ALAYORMII: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oti je dodo

Enu ee kole so ododo

Tot the pastor said the people behind the scandal will be exposed in 24hours

It's been more than that ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Tazdroid(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
With all these Apostolate intrigues, Seun right now

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
We know the desperate ploy of the Apostle to get people to validate his supposed generosity...

Ask yourself

Why of all the homeless widows in Afemai land, he chose an able-bodied olosho actress to gift a house.

Ode!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by themonk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
That someone gave you 8million doesnt discard the evidences brought against him. there are ritualists who give to poor people.
All I am saying is that the truth should prevail. I dont know who is saying the truth and who is not but the truth is just all I want.

49 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
I really fail to understand the reasoning of some people. So because Suleiman helped a few people (with people's tithes) we should overlook his actions abi?

Even Ben laden, boko haram, Isis helped a lot. That is not the issue at hand. Likewise this is not a discussion on whether or not he had the boldness to speak for Christians in the midst of the Fulani attacks.

The fact and the matter is there is palatable evidence that this clergyman had frequent encounters with the prostitute, which he himself agreed to. Which kind of relationship was it whereby he would send 8000 euros to the lady? Video calls? Frequent encounters?

Again the lady made claims which can be easily be confirmed. Sule just need to present the passport, the bank statement and all would be fine. No need for these long epistles. Most convincing is the issue of Daniella okeke which has been independently verified. That alone is enough for any sane right thinking mind.

I have no problem with two consenting adults having sex. Let him visit ashawos as much as he wishes, life is short. The only problem is the way these religious people waste people tithes and offerings to fund their lifestyles and the hypocrisy of their teaching. The joke is on gullible followers. I hope They shall now realize that their hard earned money is not shared among angels but rather among oloshos.

Every church temple mosques in Nigeria should be submitted to annual audit and their leaders should publish a public annual statement of financial position.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by MischiefMaker: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
sad
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by saltoftheearth: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good move Mr Leo.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by lovingyouhun: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
It is well
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Elisean(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Karlman: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
...GOD knw i was neva decivd 4 1 second. ...i am nt as gullible as nairalanders mod n membas alike.
Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Ifyjuli25(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
God bless you Sir... God bless Apostle Suleman.. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by mckazzy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
You need to bring ur head here for proper examination

Buharimustgo:
I have consistently said it that the gate of hell shall never prevail,if the Islamic demons like,let them pay all the girls in Nigeria,I have never met Apostle before,but I will never under Estimate what these demons can do,if they can support the shedding of blood,what is slandering the image of someone to them,Christians should wake up and wear their thinking caps

12 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

I can attest to that

He is a good giver

But

A better receiver

Nne but with those his faults, he should not be a worker in a church let alone President/General Overseer of A church

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by NabeelAbu: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
you're working for ur personal interest. abeg pack well joo. are you trying to defend him?more shocking revelations are on the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense by ginajet(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
The will of God be done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.