Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To BEAT Your Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To BEAT Your Wife. (9381 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
Its simple really. Simply bend the struggling recalcitrant love of your live over your knees, expose her buttocks and with the palm of your hand render several quick and sudden spanks on her bombom in quick succession!

ADVAntAgEs:

1. No more injuries to your woman's face to mar her beauty.

2. No more cuts and bruises.

3. The female buttocks is fully padded with fat which allows for firm handling and spanking, delivering a good amount of pain to pass your message across without causing life-threathening bodily harm.

4. This method was formally permitted by the church! So you can beat her and still go and preach the next day, no shaking.

5. Studies have shown that for some reason women spanked on thier buttocks learn from their errors better and remain smarter than women who are continuosly hit on the head.

6. A beat-up this way is easier to turn into a make-up session. don't ask me how.

7. The woman would be too embarrassed to report you and even if she does, will probably be turned back to you with laughter for further punishment.

8. You can exert your authority without being called a 'beast' or 'inhuman'.

9. It enables you to show your dominance in a non-life threathening manner. And we all know most women like dominant men!

10. It alleviates your frustrations as a man, allowing you release pent-up anger and thus relaxing you and making you easier to live with.

11. Let's face it, women behave like children sometimes and pick up very annoying habits from thier 'usually' single friends. Because you love your wife, you’re willing to go to extreme measures to correct dangerous, destructive or annoying behaviors by striking her on the buttocks.

So the next time you have the urge to shut your wife up by making her swallow your fist, do think along these lines. Spank your way to a healthier and happier marriage!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
Did you just watch 50 shades of grey?

I suggest the man spanks her with his dick instead.

By the time he is done, the evil spirit propelling her would have left her body cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
Loool... The spankin tho... The red room of pain...

Fifty shades of grey.m
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
Nothing can justify beating up a woman except when she raises her hand first.
Those who whine that women behave like kids, mostly find it hard to be their sons and daughters...

Anyway, goodluck in your wife-beating business.
Yeah! You're perfect and will never misbehave to warrant been beaten by anyone.

Sometimes, I wonder why some men cohabilitate peacefully with a female friend but find it hard to do so, with their wife.
I guess they want to exhibit that "African-man bossy husband mentality".

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
bukatyne:

By the time he is done, the evil spirit propelling her would have left her body cheesy
havent watched it o.
doesnt sound interesting to me.

2 Likes

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
FrancisTony:
Those who whine that women behave like kids, mostly find it hard to be their sons and daughters...

Sometimes, I wonder why some men cohabilitate peacefully with a female friend but find it hard to do so, with their wife.
I guess they want to exhibit that "African-man bossy husband mentality".
You can be so estrogenic.
But its not a surprise anymore.
@bolded, funny enough, I couldnt get any 'african man' pic to validate my post. All the wife-beater bossy husband pics were white men cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

I guess they want to exhibit that "African-man bossy husband mentality"

In the spirit outside This thread, I agree 100%

I once told a friend to treat his wife like he treated us and he gave me This duh look.

The average Nigerian guy makes a better boyfriend than husband.

70% of issues in relationships are caused by ladies. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

havent watched it o.
doesnt sound interesting to me.

You have not watched it and you are talking ass spanking? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Try to...

The end was a terrible anti-climax for me.
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Loool... The spankin tho... The red room of pain...

Fifty shades of grey.m
Guess i'll havr to watch this movie, then, sounds popular grin

But the points are valid or dont you think so? grin
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by snakebeat: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
@pic But d way dat guy take dey observe dat nyansh no be like spanking o..
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Guess i'll havr to watch this movie, then, sounds popular grin

But the points are valid or dont you think so? grin
lol I agree wit u.... They even like it...
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
@Wives, we sure cannot spank erring husbands However we know they can be sometimes childish...

The phrase big babies comes to mind she?

1. Make his food extra spicy

2. Bite his banana during Mouth Action

3. Set traps when PHCN strikes

4. Bite his lips /tongue during kissing

5. Loading.... cool

I am sure we all want our husband to be corrected of childish behaviours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

You can be so estrogenic.
But its not a surprise anymore.
@bolded, funny enough, I couldnt get any 'african man' pic to validate my post. All the wife-beater bossy husband pics were white men cheesy
Again, it's illegal to beat women in sophiscated western countries.

5 Likes

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I agree wit u.... They even like it...

Are you a woman?
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
cc lalasticlala, ishilove, royalroy

Let's save our womenfolk and rehabilitate our chronic wifebeaters grin
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by okotv(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
bukatyne:
@Wives, we sure cannot spank erring husbands However we know they can be sometimes childish...

5. Loading.... cool

This is pure wickedness Nah...
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
okotv:
This is pure wickedness Nah...

tongue

You wanna spank us on our bom, we have got to devise How to deal with you cheesy
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by okotv(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
bukatyne:

tongue

You wanna spank us on our bom, we have got to devise How to deal with you cheesy
I don't subscribe to any form of hitting whether rule of thumb or spanking or whatever though. Talk things out and if she doesn't agree, I will take a bow.
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2015
okotv:
I don't subscribe to any form of hitting whether rule of thumb or spanking or whatever though. Talk things out and if she doesn't agree, I will take a bow.

See gentleman cool
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by okotv(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
bukatyne:

See gentleman cool
Hmmm....thank you
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by okotv(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
bukatyne:

See gentleman cool
by the way do you subscribe to mouth action ?
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by taryour(f): 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
5minsmadness:
Its simple really. Simply bend the struggling recalcitrant love of your live over your knees, expose her buttocks and with the palm of your hand render several quick and sudden spanks on her bombom in quick succession!

ADVAntAgEs:

1. No more injuries to your woman's face to mar her beauty.

2. No more cuts and bruises.

3. The female buttocks is fully padded with fat which allows for firm handling and spanking, delivering a good amount of pain to pass your message across without causing life-threathening bodily harm.

4. This method was formally permitted by the church! So you can beat her and still go and preach the next day, no shaking.

5. Studies have shown that for some reason women spanked on thier buttocks learn from their errors better and remain smarter than women who are continuosly hit on the head.

6. A beat-up this way is easier to turn into a make-up session. don't ask me how.

7. The woman would be too embarrassed to report you and even if she does, will probably be turned back to you with laughter for further punishment.

8. You can exert your authority without being called a 'beast' or 'inhuman'.

9. It enables you to show your dominance in a non-life threathening manner. And we all know most women like dominant men!

10. It alleviates your frustrations as a man, allowing you release pent-up anger and thus relaxing you and making you easier to live with.

11. Let's face it, women behave like children sometimes and pick up very annoying habits from thier 'usually' single friends. Because you love your wife, you’re willing to go to extreme measures to correct dangerous, destructive or annoying behaviors by striking her on the buttocks.

So the next time you have the urge to shut your wife up by making her swallow your fist, do think along these lines. Spank your way to a healthier and happier marriage!

I bet the true loving husband wunt even be able to spank the bom by the time he pulls down her pants. The first thing he would do at the site of her exposed butty is smile and massage it instead of a spank. Not with her BoObs resting fully on his laps, make she come worsen the matter by shaking her butty abit for his view ( at least that's what I would do ).

And beside the wise woman wunt wait for the spank before she reaches for her favorite toy right infront of her to grab. The man sef go forget the word spank exists in his dictionary and get his clothes off in split seconds and the rest is.....

2 Likes

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by 5minsmadness: 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
okotv:
by the way do you subscribe to mouth action ?
grin grin grin
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Did someone hack your account? grin

bukatyne:
bukatyne:

5. Loading.... cool

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
taryour:

I bet the true loving husband wunt even be able to spank the bom by the time he pulls down her pants. The first thing he would do at the site of her exposed butty is smile and massage it instead of a spank. Not with her BoObs resting fully on his laps, make she come worsen the matter by shaking her butty abit for his view ( at least that's what I would do ).

And beside the wise woman wunt wait for the spank before she reaches for her favorite toy right infront of her to grab. The man sef go forget the word spank exists in his dictionary and get his clothes off in split seconds and the rest is.....

Even you? shocked

Gosh. They took my crown. grin
I thought I was the most spoilt in the area.
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by taryour(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:

Even you? shocked

yes o all the way.thate exactly what I will do na. before nko, I go wait to receive spank on my fresh and delicate butty? If I hear , I go shake what my mama gave me and get busy afterwards.
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2015
If you've not spanked any woman like this ,then you've not started.
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
taryour:

yes o all the way.thate exactly what I will do na. before nko, I go wait to receive spank on my fresh and delicate butty? If I hear , I go shake what my mama gave me and get busy afterwards.
Lol. cheesy
Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To BEAT Your Wife. by coogaluta(f): 10:24pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:

Even you? shocked

I just dey watch Sisters Bukky & Tayo in 6D shocked cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Want To Change, I Might Cheat On Her Again. / Can I Give Milk To My Five Month Old Baby / What Should I Call My Father's Brother That Is Younger Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.