Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. (939 Views)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / how Buhari's Campaign Was Corruptly Funded / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by badassProdigy(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
We all could recall the 90-year-old woman who donated her late savings worth N1M for Buhari's campaign?
Her name is Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara and she was spotted sitting in the VIP Box at the inauguration today.

Good for her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by Elslim: 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
yeah so true... she was on the podium with all d dignitaries

d love for buhari is just too much. May Allah Guide him.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by kelvine(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
So glad she was honored to get an invitation.
Please what about the trekker from Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
Yes oooo. Na d change we want. On june 1st, buhari will announce fuel price to be 40naira.

Expect more good tinz to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by omenka(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
Wow. This is touching. Great thing she wasn't forgotten.

I think shed exit this world fulfilled and happy. God bless her. smiley

Sai Mama.

Sai Baba!!

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Who Donated Her Savings For Buhari's Campaign was Seen @the Inaugura.. by phrancys001(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
Oh ! Baba buhari i nearly donated my house rent then o! But my landlord is neva the smiling type.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways Ex-president Johathan Failed Nigerians- Ptimes / Early Signs Of Buhari Administration Discouraging-The Cable / SGF: APC Leaders Root For Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.