Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking (470 Views)

Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Governor Shettima Honours Bola Tinubu With A State Dinner In Borno (Photos) / Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Aminat508(f): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
Returned governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim
Shettima has lamented the fact the current level of
unemployment in the country has forced many Nigerian
youths to become “political trekkers,”.

Shettima said to change the trekking mentality he would
more energies in job creation.
The returning governor, according to the Daily Post said
this during his inaugural speech shortly after he took the
oaths of office and allegiance alongside his deputy, Alhaji
Zannah Mustapha at the Ramat Square in Maiduguri on
Friday.
Borno state Chief Judge, Justice Kashim Zannah
Shettima while delivering the outh also decried the was
unemployed youths in the State have become vulnerable
to “external manoeuvre.”
The judge said he did not mean to mock or condemn the
trekkers but was sad that unemployment has forced the
youths to distance trekking.
His words, “I really do not think any youth that is gainfully
employed could have embarked on trekking for weeks. For
me, I have taken note of two messages from these trekkers.
The first message is a strong and bold reminder that there
are no jobs for the youths in Nigeria.

Source : http://www.naij.com/449517-governor-shettima-condemns-political-trekking.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Acekidc4(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
*GBAM*
Will be Back 2morow to Air my View Joor!!
Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2015
Because no one wants to trek for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 29, 2015
so what's the 2nd message
Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by bettercreature(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
He is just jealous,you need to pay someone to walk for you
take it or leave it that is the latest lucrative business in town
Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Svenn(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
I blame it on lack of jobs, if not; which sane human would trek for miles all in name of celebrating a politician. Unless ofcourse he is a dunderhead.
Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
bettercreature:
He is just jealous,you need to pay someone to walk for you
take it or leave it that is the latest lucrative business in town
ok
Re: Governor Shettima Condemns Political Trekking by Nobody: 11:05am On May 30, 2015
do they even trek?

(1) (Reply)

Fulfil Your Promise,declare Your Assets Publicly, Civil Groups To Buhari / Fellow Biafrans Read This! / ‘I Didn’t Order LASTMA To Stop Arrest Of Vehicles, Motorists’ - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.