Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians (614 Views)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Governors’ Forum Congratulates Buhari, Thanks Jonathan For Concession / Chibok Community Leader Thanks Jonathan For Sending Emissary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by ochejoseph(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the words of Reno Omokri, who served as the Special Assistant on New Media to former president Goodluck Jonathan.
Omokri took to his Twitter handle to thank Jonathan for the opportunity to serve Nigeria but the tweet generated mixed reactions from users of the micro-blogging site.
Omokri is one of the aides of Jonathan who got a lot of stick from social media users over his defense of the actions and programmes of his principal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/social-media-users-react-as-omokri-thanks-jonathan-nigerians/

Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:03pm On May 29, 2015
Chai i took first position again... That good news.

A true legend has gone from the presidential seat, jonathan shall be remembered forever.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 29, 2015
mtcheewww
Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Chai i took first position again... That good news.

A true legend has gone, jonathan shall be remembered forever.

But bruv he never Die now ...
Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
Thief ole opportunity to thief abi ?
Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by naijainfogalery: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
Its alarming hw much these dudes made - its meant to be public service right? Plus this guy was Jonathan campaign guy who was being paid from the tax payers money
Re: Pictured: Reno Omokri Bows, Thanks Jonathan And Nigerians by remsonik(f): 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
Maybe the next special assistant on media should learn from okupe,reno and abati's mistake.
Reno was joining issues with so many people on twitter and instead of giving a short reasonable answer to whatever people say of Jonathan. He went abusing and getting into dirty fights. Anybody who dared raised an intelligent suggestion or question is being blocked and seen as an opposition.

This really affected his job and he lost touch with reality. Most of the social media influencers were cut off

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Deputy Speaker Of The House Of Representatives? / Tinubu’s Wife Snubs Saraki, Lawan Takes Oath Of Office / Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.