Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nairaland's Politics Section Yesterday's Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Politics Section Yesterday's Men (498 Views)

Abacha’s Yesterday Men And Hope For Nigeria / Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Politics Section Yesterday's Men by remsonik(f): 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
:PBy this time yesterday they were the ruling party. In less than 24 hours they are now the opposition party. Join me as I welcome nairaland yesterday's men.

Temitemi1
Ifeduba
Matthewbriggs
Phockphockman
Ikengawo
Severussnape

Please you can add yours
I hope they oppose and criticize with decorum

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Politics Section Yesterday's Men by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:52am On May 30, 2015
Why would sincere9gerian of all people be so easily forgotten?
Been looking for that dude, who, immediately after the elections appeared elusive. grin

Who knows which account his is masquerading with now?
Re: Nairaland's Politics Section Yesterday's Men by remsonik(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Why would sincere9gerian of all people be so easily forgotten?
Been looking for that dude, who, immediately after the elections appeared elusive. grin

Who knows which account his is masquerading with now?
I haven't seen his break light since Jonathan lost

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 50 After Shouting SAI BUHARI / Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff Today / Buhari’s Trip To Niger, Chad Exposes APC Hipocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.