Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully (718 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / Fashola, Akiolu Accredited, Urge Voters To Conduct Themselves Peacefully / NLC Election Ends In Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by opiaoku: 12:15am On May 30, 2015
so everything about presidential election ends peacefully , new president, peaceful handover, celebrations done peacefully, no bombing, tragedy, protests, violence, the winning team happy, the loosing team keeping cool, everything's done accordingly just like in developed countries,dance dance dance.

yet some people are just so blinded with hate to see the father of modern democracy, they are also full of wisdom to know better than most African countries and rest of world that acknowledged GEJ as a hero, they are too blind to understand the African politics of do or die which 95% of Nigerian politicians are guilty of on which Gej is an exemption.

we witnessed the most peaceful handover since 1960 thanks to our hero Gej who saved many lives in sacrifice for his post. I'll bet my life 98% of our politicians cannot go down easily without a fight yet this man made everything looks easier as if it's noting.

how i wish this kind of sportsmanship and peace was shown during 2011 elections at least our dead corpers will be alive working now and be helping the families that invested on them.

GEJ has really set a standard, a policy, a new political era of sportsmanship and curse be it to anyone and his generation that his political ambitions will worth the innocent bloods again.
God bless you Dr Jonathan
you're always in my heart as the president i love most and will always love all my life.

GEJ my hero fayose my role model - temitemi1

1 Like

Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by otimize(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2015
Make i book space sharply...

Where those Prophets of doom
Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2015
Jonathan missed a big opportunity for freedom of south easterners

He's another sellout like his name sake, Azikiwe

One day, a real Igbo will get there and put an end to this colonial contraption
Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by Nobody: 12:32am On May 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

I will patiently wait to see your real igbo that will get there, infact, their surname is Marginalization, especially in this dispensation.

When your wife keeps threatening you with a divorce; will you ever buy a house in her name?

Tit for Tat; always remember that. grin

1 Like

Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by opiaoku: 12:35am On May 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

When a mango is fully ripped you can't stop it from falling from it's tree

chill bro

better days ahead

1 Like

Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2015
Zoharariel:

I will patiently wait to see your real igbo that will get there, infact, their surname is Marginalization, especially in this dispensation.

When your wife keeps threatening you with a divorce; will you ever buy a house in her name?

Tit for Tat; always remember that. grin

When your wife keeps threatening you with a divorce; will you ever buy a house?

You remember that

Backward ever for Nigeria until we leave

He who is holding someone on the ground is on the ground with him

1 Like

Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by opiaoku: 9:56am On May 30, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

When your wife keeps threatening you with a divorce; will you ever buy a house?

You remember that

Backward ever for Nigeria until we leave

He who is holding someone on the ground is on the ground with him

smiley
Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
opiaoku:

When a mango is fully ripped you can't stop it from falling from it's tree

chill bro

better days ahead

You don't plant corn and expect to harvest pumpkin.

BTW; You guys should stop talking out of the both sides of your mouth. It's either you stick with Nigeria & become good citizens or with Biafra & get extirpated in droves for Treason. grin
Re: So Everything About Presidential Election Ends Peacefully by opiaoku: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

You don't plant corn and expect to harvest pumpkin.

BTW; You guys should stop talking out of the both sides of your mouth. It's either you stick with Nigeria & become good citizens or with Biafra & get extirpated in droves for Treason. grin

Ikpu nne i

(1) (Reply)

Ex-adamawa Governor, Nyako, Returns To Nigeria / Emir Sanusi Speaks About A Buhari Presidency 12 Years Ago In London / Governor Udom Emmanuel Heads Fgpc, Appoints Ssg, Other Key Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.