Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony (973 Views)

2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun / Oba Of Benin's First Son Set To Ascend The Throne+photos From The Ceremony / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by onila(f): 1:48am On May 30, 2015
I like seeing the world leaders

thats my favourite part

videos of when they arrived and when Buhari greeted them

pls if you have, share with me, thanks
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by tpiadotcom: 1:53am On May 30, 2015
Na wa for you onila.

You no dey joke with this your business at all.

Abi Buhari dey block you ni? Thought you had your own google and server.
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by onila(f): 1:56am On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Na wa for you onila.

You no dey joke with this your business at all.

Abi Buhari dey block you ni? Thought you had your own google and server.
i cant find the videos online
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by tpiadotcom: 1:58am On May 30, 2015
There are some on youtube
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by onila(f): 1:59am On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:
There are some on youtube
i no see
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by tpiadotcom: 2:04am On May 30, 2015
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by brownlord: 2:07am On May 30, 2015
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by onila(f): 2:13am On May 30, 2015
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by bewla(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2015
ipoto mo di ask AIT them no go want comot for business so soon
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by Idrismusty97(m): 2:47am On May 30, 2015
Seems the fuel scarcity also affected Google and YouTube.
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by IDFWU(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Seems the fuel scarcity also affected Google and YouTube.
Gee I wan follow u talk something. U dey bbm?
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by Idrismusty97(m): 2:56am On May 30, 2015
IDFWU:
Gee I wan follow u talk something
About what?
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by IDFWU(m): 2:57am On May 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
About what?
Nah long talk
Remember that guy that was sharing mtn tweak 4 VPN connect and simple server on whatsapp. He sent me those settings but my phone crashed, can u help me with it?
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by Idrismusty97(m): 3:51am On May 30, 2015
IDFWU:

Nah long talk
Remember that guy that was sharing mtn tweak 4 VPN connect and simple server on whatsapp. He sent me those settings but my phone crashed, can u help me with it?
Sorry i can't.
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by IDFWU(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Sorry i can't.
U mean u can't remember Or can't gimme the tweak
Re: I Want The Videos Of The World Leaders @ The Ceremony by Realdeals(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akpabio Must Not Hear This Dan D'humorous Joke / Our Military Will Take Down B’haram; We've Already Started The Process – PMB / PYO Already In Feudal Servitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.