Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far (8751 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Four Days Trip To The US,( Photo ) / Buhari’s Four Weeks In Office Better Than Jonathan’s 5 Years, Says Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by successhunter: 3:46pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 21hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

its gradual, the opposite is already happening in my area.
Since sworn in, NEPA has been a 'good boy' in my area.
Am amased myself.
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by shaqhead: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
@Noblezone As much as I would have appreciated ds well-thought thread but ur below comments which I consider quite childish jst put a damper on the excitement ur thread should elicit.

We need a thread like urs to keep us ("pro and "anti"wink abreast of policy decisions which will engender robust discourse about those decisiions dt affects us all-whether opposition or not, but when ur proposal (ds thread) is laced with petty mischief frm ds ur comment, then I dare say ur thread is jst what it is, a "thread" to be used n disused!

In one breath u said u "we shall opppose Buhari GRACIOUSLY" and in another d true content of ur heart busts at its seams and u blurt out unconscoiusly that PMB is a "Democratic tyrant".

Its obvious "gracious" has a different meaning tto u

How do u expect such duplicity from u to iniiatiate an across board conversation necessary for nation building?

That is if ur reason for puttin ds thread up is nt far removed from d Noble zone!

Sorry ur thread is dead on arrival!

noblezone:
The count up has started.

By the Grace of God, I will update this count up as often as I can.
If it is not possible daily, then I must not fail weekly.

Some of us are proudly in the opposition, and we shall oppose Buhari graciously.
We shall try our best to monitor him closely.
We shall not take it kindly if he makes any mistakes.
Even slips of tongue of tongue is not allowed.
Nothing else but miracles.

For example we are expecting millions of jobs this year. With evidence clearly shown here on Nairaland.
In 30 days time, I expect to buy fuel not more than N50 with subsidy completely removed. Oga said there is nothing like subsidy.
Let me just leave it here for now.
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by shaqhead: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
@Noblezone As much as I would have appreciated ds well-thought thread but ur below comments which I consider quite childish jst put a damper on the excitement ur thread should elicit.

We need a thread like urs to keep us ("pro and "anti" ) abreast of policy decisions which will engender robust discourse about those decisiions dt affects us all-whether opposition or not, but when ur proposal (ds thread) is laced with petty mischief frm ds ur comment, then I dare say ur thread is jst what it is, a "thread" to be used n disused!

In one breath u said u "we shall opppose Buhari GRACIOUSLY" and in another d true content of ur heart busts at its seams and u blurt out unconscoiusly that PMB is a "Democratic tyrant".

Its obvious "gracious" has a different meaning tto u

How do u expect such duplicity from u to iniiatiate an across board conversation necessary for nation building?

That is if ur reason for puttin ds thread up is nt far removed from d Noble zone!

Sorry ur thread is dead on arrival!

noblezone:

Some of us are proudly in the opposition, and we shall oppose Buhari graciously.

For example we are expecting millions of jobs this year. With evidence clearly shown here on Nairaland.
In 30 days time, I expect to buy fuel not more than N50 with subsidy completely removed. Oga said there is nothing like subsidy.
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by OreMI22: 5:13pm On May 30, 2015
pabloaimar:
The PRESIDENT's first action was to deploy the military command centre to Borno state to curb the insurgency crippling our country, this was in his inauguration day... Something that the ex-president NEVER did in his 6 years in office. Haters will be put to shame by this administration. "i belong to everybody and i belong to nobody"
[/quote]

[size=17pt]

Unless President Mohammed Buhari implements the agreements of Nigerians at the CONFAB, there will be crisis in Nigeria.

Buhari has said he will dump the CONFAB agreements into the dustbin.

As for me and my own corner of Nigeria, CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel until the agreement is implemented.
[/size]
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 30, 2015
bamidele029:
Lmao, PDP is doing the same thing they did during elections that won Buhari sympathy and more votes. The more you attack someone not based on Issues and it's obviously personal the more people will sympathize and pick his coner grin. All these silly it's 2 hours ,it's 20 hours Baba blah blah is only making it obvious you are biased and neutral people are easily put off by such.

PDP really needs those lessons from Lai, a smarter party will first give Buhari a long rope and hope he stubbles along the way then capitalize on it but PDP does not know the game grin
liars, you apc folks were never positive with jonathan, you were never patient with him, you called him an acoholic fisherman thereby mocking his entire tribe. You thought u were fighting only the ijaws, the entire south south watched ur insults and we are going to make a yoruba politician scape-goat soon for all ur insults and disregard for the regions while stealing our oil

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
noblezone:

The price of petrol should rise. It will not drop a kobo. The reality of the subsidy will soon dawn on him as it did on Oshiomole.

If there is no subsidy, let governments hands off then? People just want cheap petrol without facing the reality of the situation
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2015
dexmundo:
liars, you apc folks were never positive with jonathan, you were never patient with him, you called him an acoholic fisherman thereby mocking his entire tribe. You thought u were fighting only the ijaws, the entire south south watched ur insults and we are going to make a yoruba politician scape-goat soon for all ur insults and disregard for the regions while stealing our oil

Everyone welcomed Jonathan and had hopes in him. Things began to really fall apart in 2013. We didn't start criticizing him on his first day and I doubt if anyone ever wished him to fail. Everyone wanted him to move Nigeria forward which was why he was massively voted for even though he had no enviable records as governor of Bayelsa state. I never liked Jonathan but when he won the election, I wished him well because his success would have been our success too as a nation.

But all I see from the new opposition is a desire to see Buhari fail. But anyone who wishes that Buhari fails would fail a hundred times first. You shall all be put to shame and Nigeria shall be great again hopefully under Buhari. You can all go to hell for all we care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2015
What was Buhari's response to the bombing in Bornu?
Has he visited scene?
Or he was speaking grammar in Abuja?

I was thinking by now, he would have arrested the master minds of the bomb.
We want miracles ooo, not grammar. not excuses.

Anyway, happy new month to you all.
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by heeds2532(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2015
LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT His excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCON). As a matter fact, you being addressed with this noble title again is indeed a rare opportunity and is a thing that calls for a personal reflection over your past years. This should remind you of your past efforts followed by failures and in fact it is capable of making you ponder over the circumstance that led to your victory in this very general election. It bothers my mind, each time I remember that Nigerians who had earlier refused to give you their support in the previous three general elections, could turned out in such a significant numbers to vote you in as their newly elected president after twelve years of continual trial and failure. CONTINUE» http:///1Kt6ZHf
Re: Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far by princeemma69: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
UAObi:
Buhari will surely deliver not becos he want to disappoint pround oppositions, but because the blunders of the past governtment is too obvious, and so any litle positive change can easily be seen.
We ar aware dat Buhari received worst economic condition, but even wit that he will still deliver though it may take alitle time.
Bad belle is allowed.
how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''MERE COMMISSIONER'': NEW APPELATION FOR VP OSINBAJO with photo evidence / Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen / Power Generation Falls To 2,030MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.