Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office (4870 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / VIDEO – See What WICKED Nigerian Military Men Did To Some Young Men / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by mrmastermind: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Some Nigerians could not wait for Mr. Goodluck Jonathan to leave office proper before dumping his portrait in dust bin.
This is wickedness.

http://9javibes.com/gist/see-what-some-wicked-nigerians-did-to-jonathan-the-moment-he-left-office/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by snazzy5050(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Acekidc4(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
Ok Na!!
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
grin u sef wey u create this thread ehn, nah u wicked pass grin because most of us here don't know this.

10 Likes

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by tempest69: 7:45am On May 30, 2015
Issorite!
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by tupem: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
that's life! change is constant! president BuHari's own will be dumped too when the time comes!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by mrmastermind: 7:48am On May 30, 2015
mr lalasticlala please send it to where it belongs.
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:48am On May 30, 2015
I spit on dis thread

4 Likes

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by mrmastermind: 7:49am On May 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
grin u sef wey u create this thread ehn, nah u wicked pass grin because most of us here don't know this.

I'm doing my civil right.
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Cadamlk: 7:50am On May 30, 2015
I dont find it funny at all.That I did not vote for him does not mean I should not respect him for his statemanship .How many African leaders want to lets go power?

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Dollyak(f): 7:50am On May 30, 2015
Perhaps you should go and ask the perpetrator before coming to conclusion. The person might have lost his family(E.g Boko haram), job etc and this might be his way of expressing his/her frustration by getting rid of painful memories and embracing change.

I doubt Jonathan will lose a sleep over this in his multimillion mansion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
mrmastermind:

I'm doing my civil right.
( well done good patriotic grin
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by sammieguze(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2015
Thats how things are.

Soldier go, soldier come.

Today newspaper will become suya pampers tomorrow.

The only thing constant is change
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by CountDracula(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
Old picture. Very old sef

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by DaBullIT(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2015
That's where he belongs
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by mrmastermind: 8:13am On May 30, 2015
CountDracula:
Old picture. Very old sef

Old but effective.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by socialmediaman: 8:14am On May 30, 2015
You guys keep pulling up old photos. This photo has appeared on nairaland like 4 times since GEJ was president
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Pheals(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
Burning mine
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by olasmith10(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2015
that where thrash belongs to...
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by sammyj: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
A goner is a goner for good or for bad!!! grin
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by PRYCE(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2015
PGEJ ain't worried bout this! This doesn't equate to the barrage of Insults rained on him for years!

God Bless President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Eniola341: 9:03am On May 30, 2015
Notice!! Are You An Artiste, Service Provider, Business Owner, Or Got A Product? You Can Now Place Your Advert On http://newsytalkgroup..com or http://newsytalk..com or Any Of Our Advert Platforms For A Low Price:
*Twitter Hype,
*BBM/BBM Channel,
*Facebook Pages,
*Whatsapp,
*Online Slideshow, & more...
For More Info
Contact Us:
Whatsapp/BBM +2349022996969/271ECEB6
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by heykims(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
ha! if Fayose gets u, na OYO o..
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by nicholasis(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
This is not fair at all.....No body is perfect but he tried during his time

http://naijagistng.com/some-nigerians-are-heartless-see-what-they-did-to-jonathan-the-moment-he-left-office/
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
Me I don even burn my own tey tey
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Sparkle777(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2015
Thats life, when Ibb ousted Gmb in the coup. Ppl were celebrating and rejoicing. Human nature undecided.
Inasmuch I didnt suport gmb, it ll be foolish to wish him failure.
May God grant pmb wisdom and grace.
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by acenazt: 10:27am On May 30, 2015
Just as I was beginning to like the man. Anyways even the sun sets. Him time don reach make him go rest get peacr of mind. Naija wahalla too much. Sai baba
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Emphany: 10:37am On May 30, 2015
I have a feeling you did it, and jes to create a thread.
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by siaco(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2015
@op, u just took d portrait to where ur waste is n snap it just to mock ur immediate past president; U know what, u v just exposed how dirt u r by allowing ur wastes to piles dis much.
For ur info, I can do d same to Buhari's portrait.
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by Mightymanna(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2015
d
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by myklangelo(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2015
This pics is as old as 6 months.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Imagine What Wicked Nigerians Did To Jonathan The Moment He Left Office by mrmastermind: 11:14am On May 30, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Od Aisha Buhari In World First Ladies Conference(pictures) / Breaking News | Osinbajo Respond Bukola Saraki To Sack EFCC Boss / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.