Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? (456 Views)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 30, 2015
I am very keen to know when this would take effect as this seems to be the one of the simplest electoral promises that can be fulfilled without delay.

Also, 5k monthly for the poorest of the poor can be implemented from June 2015.
Re: What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
Ur pikin batch grin.

Why in a hurry? #Babacannotfailus
Re: What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Ur pikin batch grin.

Why in a hurry? #Babacannotfailus

Why shouldn't I be in a hurry? A new batch is underway and it is imperative we know our status on this subject.
Re: What Batch Of Corp Members Will Start Receiving The 12 Months Post NYSC Allawee? by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Why shouldn't I be in a hurry? A new batch is underway and it is imperative we know our status on this subject.
am sure you are one of the incoming batch grin don't worry I will ask Baba for u.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buhari / 6th Day Into Ait Strike / N’assembly: Bukola Saraki, Yakubu Dogara Reject APC, Bank On PDP Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.