Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (39454 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by otedola1(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
Pls bro, can you help confirm how much I can get (A4 paper 85G) Photocopy Paper, 85G, 80G, or 75G pls Bro

justi4jesu:
Bad belle Fans cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by otedola1(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
From China

otedola1:
Pls bro, can you help confirm how much I can get (A4 paper 85G) Photocopy Paper, 85G, 80G, or 75G pls Bro

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by jaybee(f): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
realbee:

While I agree with you that vice and deputy are synonyms, you should know that their are official terms used to describe all offices or any political post. the fact that the second in command to our president is called 'vice president' and d second in command to the senate president is called 'deputy senate president' is an example even though the two offices carried same 'president' title.
Like i said in my post its not about her education, its ignorance, u cant choose what title to use in addressing a position, u use the official title for the post. For example, can u refer to the vice president as deputy president while addressing him officially? Even though u are not wrong grammatically, u're wrong technically.
If u make such an error in a letter it will not be treated because it is 'not properly addressed'.
hope u get my point.

I still believe the babe is grammatically correct.

She wasn't officially addressing the position of the deputy Governor. she was simply describing his position; and you don't dictate to anyone how he/she chooses to describe a phenomenon.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by jomo01(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
kasmail:

Over sabi dey worry u... Na hin make ur village chief laminate ATM card.. Smh4u
o boy ur bad mouth no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by RealYaks: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
feran14:

am still looking for the attack... .. I cant see any...
check the second pic AGAIN!, or should i find you a medicated glass?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by jaybee(f): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
VICE-GOVERNOR

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
Justiyke4u:
What is the difference between VICE And DEPUTY? Please who knows
If there is a difference, it won't be much.
they both refer to someone next in command, or chosen to act, replace, or take charge in absence or on behalf of a head person.
I think a "vice" is chosen by higher authority or vote, while a deputy is appointed by the head.
In this case i'll say Chidinma cannot be faulted by grammar, only by wrong designation of title. The last time I checked, she was on twitter not in an official environment.
That person who blasted her was just being a Nigerian,"
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
Justiyke4u:
If there is a difference, it won't be much.
they both refer to someone next in command, or chosen to act, replace, or take charge in absence or on behalf of a head person.
I think a "vice" is chosen by higher authority or vote, while a deputy is appointed by the head.
In this case i'll say Chidinma cannot be faulted by grammar, only by wrong designation of title. The last time I checked, she was on twitter not in an official environment.
That person who blasted her was just being a "Nigerian."
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 30, 2015
RealYaks:

check the second pic AGAIN!, or should i find you a medicated glass?

so because she said she should go back to school makes it an attack?

you people take offence in the smallest thing
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by jaybee(f): 1:15pm On May 30, 2015
Vice-Governor

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by mavelo: 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
No na!!! Haba u fold my hand, na assistant governor. cheesy
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by manijozie: 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
:PKeep hatting while she'z making more money.... Bad belle!!!
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
All of u laughing at her are the block heads. If she said vice governor or deputy governor or even lieutenant governor she is totally correct. All those words just mean replacements or next in line. She is right by saying vice governor...the rest of you should go back to school. English is much more than making a sentence or saying an already constructed pattern of words you are comfortable with.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
otedola1:

lolz A4 Paper on chidinma's thread cheesy
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by kenoz(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by hensben(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2015
Justiyke4u:
Please read this;

While I agree with you that vice and deputy are synonyms, you should know that their are official terms used to describe all offices or any political post. the fact that the second in command to our president is called 'vice president' and d second in command to the senate president is called 'deputy senate president' is an example even though the two offices carried same 'president' title.
Like i said in my post its not about her education, its ignorance, u cant choose what title to use in addressing a position, u use the official title for the post. For example, can u refer to the vice president as deputy president while addressing him officially? Even though u are not wrong grammatically, u're wrong technically.
If u make such an error in a letter it will not be treated because it is 'not properly addressed'.
hope u get my point.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by kesspeakz(f): 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
'vice governor' - it doesn't even sound right in the first place. It's okay... We learn everyday.

Meanwhile, guys pls visit http://kesspeakz..com/?m=1 to read on exciting, hilarious and lesson filled topics on relationship, friendship, romance, people, work issues and so on.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
LOL @ Vice Governor grin..

Reasons why silence sometimes is the best bet.

walahi, the Vice Governor sounds cool to me gaan... embarassed
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

walahi, the Vice Governor sounds cool to me gaan... embarassed
Hahahahaha Kachisbarbie cheesy cheesy..
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by 2n2k(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2015
English grammar sef. Why do we have Deputy Vice Chancellor and not Vice Deputy Chancellor?
There are Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar even Senior Assistant Registrar but no Vice Registrar.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
So, musicians can't make mistakes anymore?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by wizard01(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
But who doesn't make blunder should cast the first stone.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Spells(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2015
Haters just like vultures waiting for dead body to feed on are always waiting for any slight mistake to criticize .Its was just an innocent mistake. Say no to critics
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Justiyke4u: 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
hensben:
Please read this;

hope u get my point.
and information do u want me to get from reading it and what's the basis of ur argument and what dictionary do u use?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Justiyke4u: 4:09pm On May 30, 2015
realbee:
This aint slip of tongue, she simply DID NOT KNOW its called Deputy.
Also this has nothing to do with education because these things are taught in primary school social studies, and even if she did not attend a pry school she can easily pick this up by through the news and TV programs. except if she is a certified DUMBO.
Btw most naija celebrities are dumbos so I am surprised at her level of mumuness.
She is still my best female act tho.
strictly called deputy in Nigeria alone abi? Did they teach people in school that is strictly deputy?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by 5minsmadness: 6:29pm On May 30, 2015
Bulsh1t.
Its an honest mistake. Anyone could have made it.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2015
In MI's voice
Badbelle is allowed
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 30, 2015
This is hilarious cheesy cheesy
FriedPlantain:
[b]reminds me of my first few days back then in school as a fresher. I had course forms to sign and I was to sign them at the Assistant H.O.D's office. I packed my course forms and rushed to his office only to meet close to 10 mean looking lecturers in his office in a heated discussion all staring at me. At that moment, all my composure flew off immediately.

Me: Good morning sir, my name is friedplantain. I am here to see the Deputy HOD.

Everone: Buhahahahaha...... Who did you say you want to see again? cheesy
*noticing I'd goofed, I strategically tried to redeem myself * _fuck this damn lecturers angry

Me: errrrrrm sir I meant I am here to see the vice HOD. sad
*everyone bursts into another round of laughter once once again*

I was about saying "deputy second - in-command HOD" when the assistant Hod himself came to both of us rescue after getting tired of me murdering the name of his position.

Assistant Hod : Mr man give me your course forms and get the hell out of here. Olodo oshi! angry

FriedPlantain
[/b]
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2015
And next thing you hear, my account was hacked undecided
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by realbee(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2015
Justiyke4u:
strictly called deputy in Nigeria alone abi? Did they teach people in school that is strictly deputy?
As far as Nigeria is concern, its strictly deputy governor, u can read up the constitution if u're in doubt, that is the official name for the position. Every country with her own, and as long as she is not referring to a deputy governor in Ghana or Burundi, as long as its the second in command of a Nigerian state, she goofed big time. its deputy.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 1:04am On May 31, 2015
realbee:
This aint slip of tongue, she simply DID NOT KNOW its called Deputy.
Also this has nothing to do with education because these things are taught in primary school social studies, and even if she did not attend a pry school she can easily pick this up by through the news and TV programs. except if she is a certified DUMBO.
Btw most naija celebrities are dumbos so I am surprised at her level of mumuness.
She is still my best female act tho.
so tell us the difference between 'deputy' and 'vice', Wole Soyinka
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by LaudGuy: 2:09am On May 31, 2015
Can't we all just get along? It was a mistake pardon her.

Meanwhile I would like #MyTalentedBrother to do a song with chidinma. Only after his

*Sizzling Hot Mixtape drops on Nairaland on 31-12-15* Save the date!

Nairalanders won't have to wait till thine kingdom come like the other guy's Album.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.