Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (39455 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by realbee(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2015
7Alexander:

so tell us the difference between 'deputy' and 'vice', Wole Soyinka
For most of you, everything begins and end on social media where you can do and say whatever you want. If you have a desire to be involved in any industry or business after your education (i can see you are a student, probably a jambite sef, else you would understand what an official name for a position means) go ahead and fool yourself around by addressing people with whatever you like. You can call ur managing director 'managing partner' or write a letter to your local government chairman referring to him as 'district head' since they mean the same. If you have the opportunity to meet Osibanjo anywhere, call him deputy president.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Caseless: 8:28am On May 31, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Read News dem no go gree.Na Flavour dem go day kiss about !!!
grin grin
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Mcaise: 8:43am On May 31, 2015
Vice -governor, lieutenant governor, deputy governor are all the same and can be used interchangeably.

Now this is where you get to shut the fvck up and get your hasty arse back to school.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Justiyke4u: 8:56am On May 31, 2015
realbee:

As far as Nigeria is concern, its strictly deputy governor, u can read up the constitution if u're in doubt, that is the official name for the position. Every country with her own, and as long as she is not referring to a deputy governor in Ghana or Burundi, as long as its the second in command of a Nigerian state, she goofed big time. its deputy.
so constitution is ur English authority?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by realbee(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
Justiyke4u:
so constitution is ur English authority?
U still dont get it? Alright, if u have the opportunity to address the V.P, call him Deputy President because it is grammatically correct also. Understanding the simple concept of official name/title has become a problem, nothing i no go see for nairaland.
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by greall12(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2015
hhhhh

Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by BABANGBALI: 12:49pm On May 31, 2015
Abeg na for where una latrine dey for here?I wan shiiiit small
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
kay29000:
Haha! But come on guys, sometimes we make mistakes like that. To err is human. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

Please help me
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by Justiyke4u: 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
realbee:
U still dont get it? Alright, if u have the opportunity to address the V.P, call him Deputy President because it is grammatically correct also. Understanding the simple concept of official name/title has become a problem, nothing i no go see for nairaland.
don't input fact into the already existing fact. Did she address the governor or made a comment on her twitter?
Re: Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor by andreernest28(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laff one tear my bele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.