Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari-meter Activated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari-meter Activated (1063 Views)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 / Fashola Launches Kano Mass Meter Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari-meter Activated by Shine1177: 8:25am On May 30, 2015
Following the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari as the president of Nigeria, a website (http://www.buharimeter.ng/) has been launched to track every single promise and achievement of the Buhari administration. The website includes many features, like a timer and sections that compiled all his campaign promises for each sector.

http://www.buharimeter.ng/

Re: Buhari-meter Activated by Shine1177: 8:26am On May 30, 2015
I just like this idea. I'm sure God will use this man to bring a definite change to Nigeria.

I love GEJ. I want to believe PMB.
Re: Buhari-meter Activated by Sweetguy25: 8:31am On May 30, 2015
Buhari will so disappoint you guys. grin grin

Nice idea though. I hope the site won't be hacked and taken down by the APC.
Re: Buhari-meter Activated by Boss13: 8:38am On May 30, 2015
Who is promoting this? Is it a citizen movement or from Buhari's camp? It is a good initiative and should be developed for all politicians so that we can properly hold them accountable.
Re: Buhari-meter Activated by MattChidi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
lol and happy. . .waiting for N1=$1 shikina
Re: Buhari-meter Activated by ki02020(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
An 8000MW of electricity will be ok with me that will lead to more industrialisation which will futher crate employment that will also lead to increase in the IGR providing more funds for capital projects and more good things happens from there on.....and we will all live happy......that is the story of a working NIGERIA wink
Re: Buhari-meter Activated by chrysso83(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice one. Lets keep them on their toes.
I think this should be in front page.
Cc Barcanista, Lalasticlaca, Ishilove, Seun over to u.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot Macaulay And His Very Handsome Whiskers? / Billionaire Sir Emeka Offor Donates $10 Million To Jimmy Carter Centre For Work / We Are Not Owed Any Salary By Akwa Ibom Govt - Workers Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.