Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

17 Year Old Virgin Made Pregnant By ISIS Reveals Her 9-month Ordeal As S*x Slave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Year Old Virgin Made Pregnant By ISIS Reveals Her 9-month Ordeal As S*x Slave (810 Views)

17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / 'Just Wait'... ISIS Reveals It Has Smuggled Thousands Of Extremists Into Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Virgin Made Pregnant By ISIS Reveals Her 9-month Ordeal As S*x Slave by Skyblings(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2015
girl, who is just 17, revealed how every day of her nine-month ordeal was 'like choosing between death and death' as she was faced with beatings and sexual assaults by the ISIS militant and his team of 'bodyguards'.

The teenager told how she was gang-raped, whipped and even scalded on the thigh with boiling hot
water if she didn't keep with her ISIS rapist's depraved sexual demands.

The girl recalled how she was forced to recite passages from the Koran while her 'owner', calling himself Al-Russiyah, and his 'bodyguards' molested her.

Now, three months pregnant with Al-Russiyah's baby, the girl says she gets flashbacks and nightmares about what he did to her.

'It was like choosing between death and death... It was terrible,' she said.
'He beat me and would be with at least one other man every time he had sex with me.'
The teenager was kidnapped last August, after ISIS fighters overran the town of Shingal, also known as Sinjar, in an onslaught which sent thousands of Yazidis who had been living on the Nineveh Plain running for the mountains to escape the extremists.

The teenager was handcuffed and held in a hotel by gun-toting ISIS fighters, with a number of other scantily dressed women and young girls in Mosul, Iraq. She was then moved to Islamic State's adopted capital of Raqqa, Syria, where she and dozens of other women and girls were underwent an intrusive examination to confirm that they were virgins.
'The virgins were taken to a room with 40 men,' she recalled.
'They lined us up and pointed who they wanted... I thought I might be lucky: I was not as beautiful as the others.'
The girl was bought by Al-Russiyah, originally from Chechnya, who purchased her, her 10-year-old sister and two other girls in 10 minutes.

But it was not only the prospect of what the horrors they would face once they were taken away from the auction house which left the girls distraught.

http://skyblings-entertainment..com

Re: 17 Year Old Virgin Made Pregnant By ISIS Reveals Her 9-month Ordeal As S*x Slave by slap1(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2015
How can she be a 17 year old virgin and still pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

New Rivers State Gov. Wike Begins Probe Of Former Gov., Amaechi / Terrorism: The International Conspiracy Against Nigeria Revealed / APC NWC/BOT Should Resign Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.