Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Australia Skilled Independent Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Skilled Independent Visa (15407 Views)

Working Visa to Australia 400k by Agent / Move To Australia Or Canada / 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by bb64(f): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2015
chase123:
. First you need to have your teching skills assessed by Australia institutue of Teaching and School leadership(AITSL), they are the assessing body for Overseas Teacher which is indicated on Immi.gov website under the Occupation list.for u to have a positive assessment from AITSL you need to obtain 8 band score in the listening and speaking test,7 band score in the reading and writing test of IELTS,then u provide evidence of teaching practise programme while undergoing studies in the university and your university transcript,certificate with other personal information documents.check AITSL website if you don't understand anything and contact them for further clarification .once you receive a positive skill assessment from AITSL you go on to apply for permanent residency visa to migrate to Australia. Which you good luck
can I write PTE
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by chase123: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
bb64:
can I write PTE
No you can't write PTE. Australia institute of teacher and school leader (AITSL) the assessing body for overseas teachers requires only IELTS

1 Like

Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by sunkee28: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello brothers and sisters in the house, you guys are awesome, you are doing a great job here after reading this thread i found answers to my questions. Am interested in Australia PR and don't know i need to be accessed by any body, i studied computer science and have a 2 years experience after my degree, my question is can i use experience i had before my B.Sc. your answer will be appreciated.
Thanks
please let keep this thread alive ...
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by special1Z: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Just curious did anyone actually get something out of this Australian program
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by awe2015(f): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Any good news so far?
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by irondome: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
special1Z:
Just curious did anyone actually get something out of this Australian program
Ofcourse, as long as your occupation is part of the SOL list or various state sponsorship list. The caveat is - australian immigration programs are damn too expensive.
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by irondome: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
sunkee28:
Hello brothers and sisters in the house, you guys are awesome, you are doing a great job here after reading this thread i found answers to my questions. Am interested in Australia PR and don't know i need to be accessed by any body, i studied computer science and have a 2 years experience after my degree, my question is can i use experience i had before my B.Sc. your answer will be appreciated.
Thanks
please let keep this thread alive ...

You need to get your degree and work experience assessed by ACS. You can use the NYSC experience, as ACS only recognise post qualification work experience. What's your occupation by the way?
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by irondome: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
deraugo:
Most of those accessing bodies are in Australia. how does one get accessed by the especialy for Analyst Programmer

Google australian computer society and navigate to their skill assessment menu. Payment and submission are online, so you should be okay
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by steroid: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello house

Please I have a foreign MBA from Switzerland, do I still need to do ielts exams before I start the visa application process?
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by Cynthized(f): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls gurus in d house, i need ur advice,. I,'m a graduate of Business management, UNN second class under division, did my NYSC in Account Department, I am nt a member of any accounting professional body. Can i get a positive accessment from ICAA or CPA for accountant General or management accountant, I really want to continue my career in accouting. Secondly between CPA and ICAA which do u tink gives a more positive accessment.
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by KIKIADE: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
please the difference between 190 and 189 subclasses.
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by KIKIADE: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello,
I need a little clarification on 190 visa. I understand it is 55 points and applicant will be awarded 5 points, if sponsor by a state or territory. The question is if I have 50 points already and I now decided to go for 190 visa, am I qualify for the programme. please, kindly explain this thing.

33- 39 years = 25

ENGLISH LANG ABILITY = 0
(S-53,W-69,R-57 AND L-65)

SKILLED EMPOLYMENT = 15
15 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE

QUALIFICATION = 10

TOTAL =50

if I decided to go for 190 visa that require 55 points, and a state or region is ready to nominate me,am I going to add 5 points to it making 55 point?
Re: Australia Skilled Independent Visa by meandyou3: 9:39am On May 26, 2019
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Student Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions And Answers / Canada Or Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.