Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks (7031 Views)

Future Wore A Torn Cloth To MTVMAMA2016 (Photos) / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Shares Photo Of Herself Having A Bath (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Importguru(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2015
Here's what Ghanian Bo*bolicious Actress Yvonne Jegede has to say about her big bo*bs when she was asked why she likes exposing her bo*bs. Read Below;

You have a penchant for revealing some parts of your body, may be your bobbis. Why?

"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big bobbis, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my bobbis you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on," she said.

http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/my-bobs-are-too-big-for-my-cloth-to.html

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by pyyxxaro: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
# Team Vaseline let's go there shocked #

6 Likes

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by delishpot: 11:20am On May 30, 2015
Then buy bigger clothes angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Nobody: 11:26am On May 30, 2015
Its okay like that, worry not.
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Rounakid(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2015
Lubish...! Does she mean to say dat she can't qet her size, or even an oversize cloth on boutique...?
Is her boobs biqqer dan cossy orjiakor's...?
Dumb... Yeyebrity... *squeeze her boobs and swaqqs outa d thread*

1 Like

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Airforce1(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
Only prostitutes spew such nonsense

Walks out of thread

3 Likes

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by seankay(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
Yvonne Jegede is Nigerian. The Boobs doesn't freak me
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by fharmah(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
idiot c excuse tcheeew go nd get bigger cloths or go buy basketball jersy der r a lota big polo out der

1 Like

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I pity u right hand undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by CaptainPlanet(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
delishpot:
I dont know....ur size no dey??
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
Stelvin101:

I pity u right hand undecided

Me I pity left scrotum cry

2 Likes

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
Her selling point if she no expose am who go buy her market, babe no forget to expose the back side too BTW you are making some guys happy by what they love seeing each time they look at your picture
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by amichaelz101(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
Kk
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by OKNkanu(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
If you like waka nakèd

1 Like

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by ellahzy(f): 2:45pm On May 30, 2015
nonsense
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by CashdownNG: 3:21pm On May 30, 2015
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by delishpot: 3:25pm On May 30, 2015
CaptainPlanet:

I dont know....ur size no dey??

No be small thing. For her small brain now, she make sense die. Her yeye dey smell
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by richidinho(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Only prostitutes spew such nonsense

Walks out of thread

After downloading the pix to ur phone
Welldone
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by thorpido(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2015
delishpot:
Don't mind the rubbish she's saying.Can't she wear ice hockey jerseys?
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by iykedare(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2015
If we can pack our dicks in our boxers,our six packs then why can't these daughters of Jezebel pack their b00bs.

I love the girl sha.

1 Like

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
Importguru:

Here's what Ghanian Bo*bolicious Actress Yvonne Jegede has to say about her big bo*bs when she was asked why she likes exposing her bo*bs. Read Below;

You have a penchant for revealing some parts of your body, may be your bobbis. Why?

"Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big bobbis, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my bobbis you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on," she said.

Olomu iya, over value slipppers shiooor
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by clip: 4:58pm On May 30, 2015
Importguru:

"[b]Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big bobbis, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my bobbis you would not blame me for that. [/b]I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on," she said.

Then blame me because i choose the tight cloth for u.Tell us that you re showcasing your market

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by johnson055: 5:13pm On May 30, 2015
Omg see sexy lady make I hope u carry ham ni just make me in mood sha lol
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by oliidell(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2015
Dem dash u the clothes? Attention seeker
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Agbgift(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
pyyxxaro:
That hand must get belle lipsrsealed
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by pyyxxaro: 7:44pm On May 30, 2015
Agbgift:

That hand must get belle lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahhahaha

Na ur left leg go get belle grin
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by possibilita(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
You call that big? If that is big what do you call this?

Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Babe2sure(f): 4:41am On May 31, 2015
Okay then. Congrats.
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by myklangelo(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
Material for clothes don finish Nice excuse for immodesty. We like it show us more.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: My Bo*bs Are Too Big For My Cloth To Cover — Actress Yvonne Jegede Speaks by Ibrahim8kay(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2015
Go buy OKIRIKA na##or mak u beg iya APATI pant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Prettier: Adesua Etomi Or Osas Ajibade? / SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Otedola's Epic Throwback Pictures, See Cuppy And Her Sisters. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.