Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) (10338 Views)

***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You are a consummate r£tard
so I just included mayweather and money in the bar without including a set-up that's related to the punchline?

you are a complete simpleton...

go check the meaning of generic
stop changing stuff with every reply,you criticized me based on the fact I don't know may weather is called money,now you've widened to your wack set up..mention one wack punch or meta I have dropped and I'd quote many your ignorance has led you to pen
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
stop changing stuff with every reply,you criticized me based on the fact I don't know may weather is called money,now you've widened to your wack set up..mention one wack punch or meta I have dropped and I'd quote many your ignorance has led you to pen

read your comments
you aren't making any sense.
you said the bar is generic cos you probably learnt that word today. .you've always been the bluntest tool in the box.

go get a proper education boy.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

read your comments you aren't making any sense.
same goes to you
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
same goes to you

You would always be my slave in this rap game and in life.
Your intelligence and wits is vanishingly minute, insubstantial and smaller than a cup of jewels.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol Mikuz don't forget to add this to the battle archives when you return. cheesy

Haha! I've been sipping a chilled can coke, refreshing this page and laughing my ass off here. gringrin
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666 is your mum aware you're crying your a$$ out online...

The way you are acting now...you can smash ur china phone on the wall now... My brother take it easy..or you will die hard

aka___the redeemer
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Limerick: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Your mama got whopped not me Stan ..
you no dey shame, dem use wack verse whoop you.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i cnt wait to witness dt brawl.cheesy

that little fool is gonna get brutalized badly and disgraced for the fifth time.
his smiles and jeers now would be turn to tears on Sunday evening.

I'm just laughing at him now.. if only he knew what's coming his way he would be scripting by now instead of constituting a nuisance on this thread..

anyway..let them not say I didn't warn him .. cheesy
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Limerick:
you no dey shame, dem use wack verse whoop you.

I don't understand your language pleb ...

Bariga rapper..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
sosiqdude:
Darkrebel666 is your mum aware you're crying your a$$ out online...

The way you are acting now...you can smash ur china phone on the wall now... My brother take it easy..or you will die hard

aka___the redeemer

you've been craving for my attention since yesterday.
i just wanna say that you've been noticed boy..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Limerick: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol Mikuz don't forget to add this to the battle archives when you return. cheesy

Haha! I've been sipping a chilled can coke, refreshing this page and laughing my ass off here. gringrin
coke? I've been on orijin cheesy grin

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

that little fool is gonna get brutalized badly and disgraced for the fifth time.
his smiles and jeers now would be turn to tears on Sunday evening.

I'm just laughing at him now.. if only he knew what's coming his way he would be scripting by now instead of constituting a nuisance on this thread..

anyway..let them not say I didn't warn him .. cheesy
Is Your confidence on weed,why is it so high? Dt u so much believ u will surely whoop him.cheesy

When will i start voting in brawl sef.cheesy?

Paddy jus stop talking about dt freestyle,dun wanna talk b4 person go say i be ur dick rider or stuffs like that.sad
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Limerick: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I don't understand your language pleb ...

Bariga rapper..
you are wack kid, you should quit..

if wack Bruce could whoop u with that trash he posted then you are gone.

I don't blame him sha, see the way he acted like a King while you keep acting like the bbitvh you were always meant to be.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Is Your confidence is on weed,why is it so high? Dt u so much believ u will surely whoop him.cheesy

When will i start voting in brawl sef.cheesy?

Paddy jus stop talking about dt freestyle,dun wanna talk b4 person go say i be ur dick rider or stuffs like that.sad

My confidence is high because i got adequate material to kill him for the fifth time in a row.
plus this time I'm raged and angry
angry a litlun like giyaz would dare step up to me grin
I also have no fear of hate votes cos all the wack hating id1ots would be excluded.

like I said before..I'm dedicating his corpse to all the pretty nairaland ladies.
if only he knew what's gonna hit him he would be scripting now...if only he knew..

and what freestyle? is it the last one I did?
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you've been craving for my attention since yesterday.
i just wanna say that you've been noticed boy..

B1tchrebel who is craving for ur stup1d attention..

Guy u don change o...if na before u don de-activate ur account since... Take it easy bro or u will die hard..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

My confidence is high because i got adequate material to kill him for the fifth time in a row.
plus this time I'm raged and angry
angry a litlun like giyaz would dare step up to me grin
I also have no fear of hate votes cos all the wack hating id1ots would be excluded.

like I said before..I'm dedicating his corpse to all the pretty nairaland ladies.
if only he knew what's gonna hit him he would be scripting now...if only he knew..

and what freestyle? is it the last one I did?
You guys should Hype this match,so we can have many viwers.cheesy

sorry,i mean ur last battle
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You would always be my slave in this rap game and in life.
Your intelligence and wits is vanishingly minute, insubstantial and smaller than a cup of jewels.
keep crying bro.,I'm done with you..you're a problematic lil crying baby.,immature youth,pray your children don't have the same trait with you,I advise you and your future ugly b1tch wife should adopt a child cos any human who will be in this world with your gene sure would be miserable and will be Nick named CRISIS by his peers and younger ones
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Limerick:
you are wack kid, you should quit..

if wack Bruce could whoop u with that trash he posted then you are gone.

I don't blame him sha, see the way he acted like a King while you keep acting like the bbitvh you were always meant to be.

says the golem I decapitated with basic lines few months back
Bruce is quiet cos he know I whooped him . his lyrics is completely jargons compared to mine...

click on this link and see the brain-resetting punches I used in cremating you, cos you seem to have forgotten
..you even had to recycle your own lines from Facebook to battle me.
www.nairaland.com/2129837/complete-slaughter-darkrebel666-vs-limerick/1

insolent vampires and cretinous biters like you should be ostracized from this community and banned permanently.
even after you were caught biting lyrics on Facebook(rap Genesis) and disgraced publicly, you still have mouth to talk when your masters are speaking.
.ole oshi ..barawo.. sauron's offspring.

like I told you before.. this rap thing is not by force.
quit now and help your mother sell tomatoes in bariga market instead or venture into fish-farming.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Heywhizzy:
keep crying bro.,I'm done with you..you're a problematic lil crying baby.,immature youth,pray your children don't have the same trait with you,I advise you and your future ugly b1tch wife should adopt a child cos any human who will be in this world with your gene sure would be miserable and will be Nick named CRISIS by his peers and younger ones

Get a proper education twit
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
sosiqdude:

B1tchrebel who is craving for ur stup1d attention..

Guy u don change o...if na before u don de-activate ur account since... Take it easy bro or u will die hard..

You are just an obsessed Stan kid grin

you even message me on whatsapp like a cretin and stalk me unnecessarily

even your gay brother giyansh calls me on phone to throw insults .. haha
you are both pained little adolescents

One thing you should know is that in this rap game I'm your superior and would forever be..
you can keep sulking and stalking ..
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
007bruce murked u darkrebel.,accept it and stop acting like a bitch.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
markkaycee:
007bruce murked u darkrebel.,accept it and stop acting like a biitch.

your mother is the b1tch !
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You are just an obsessed Stan kid grin

you even message me on whatsapp like a cretin and stalk me unnecessarily

even your gay brother giyansh calls me on phone to throw insults .. haha
you are both pained little adolescents

One thing you should know is that in this rap game I'm your superior and would forever be..
you can keep sulking and stalking ..

u are just a stubborn foolish goat... For saying I do message u on whatsapp... Keep deceiving ur self..

U made a mistake...in this rap game u are a failure and will forever be... I'm the man...step aside b1tch. grin grin grin

007bruce is ur God...u gotta worship him...f00l
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Limerick: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

says the golem I decapitated with basic lines few months back
Bruce is quiet cos he know I whooped him . his lyrics is completely jargons compared to mine...

click on this link and see the brain-resetting punches I used in cremating you, cos you seem to have forgotten
..you even had to recycle your own lines from Facebook to battle me.
www.nairaland.com/2129837/complete-slaughter-darkrebel666-vs-limerick/1

insolent vampires and cretinous biters like you should be ostracized from this community and banned permanently.
even after you were caught biting lyrics on Facebook(rap Genesis) and disgraced publicly, you still have mouth to talk when your masters are speaking.
.ole oshi ..barawo.. sauron's offspring.

like I told you before.. this rap thing is not by force.
quit now and help your mother sell tomatoes in bariga market instead or venture into fish-farming.
says the omo baba olowo that couldn't afford a 55sec studio session and got kicked out a cypher by a Ghanian in his own country..

you see, the problem with you is you are overly wack yet you think ya d.ope
that's why you dont bother working on your wack self...
if you had spent the time you used in exchanging words with teddy in the chatroon on improving your amatuer skill.
who knws, this thread might just have been closed in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
sosiqdude:

[s] u are just a stubborn foolish goat... For saying I do message u on whatsapp... Keep deceiving ur self..

U made a mistake...in this rap game u are a failure and will forever be... I'm the man...step aside b1tch. grin grin grin

007bruce is ur God...u gotta worship him...f00l [/s]

go rewrite your jamb boy and stop wasting your life stalking me.

if your mother could see how her son is wasting his life on nairaland, the poor woman would probably have a heart attack..

you've written jamb for 3 good times and yet you couldn't make the cutoff mark in a single one.
you are a disgrace to all the people that contributed their widow's mite to your mother to send you to school. .
Bi-polar
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

your mother is the b1tch !
pained little fellow,they use wack lines to wooped ur little ass..u are not on my level boy.

1 Like

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pained little fellow(darkrebel),they use wack lines to whooped ur little sorry ass.,u are not on my level boy.

1 Like

Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by sosiqdude(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
E pain am!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by dj5naira(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Limerick:

Good.
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Limerick:
says the omo baba olowo that couldn't afford a 55sec studio session and got kicked out a cypher by a Ghanian in his own country..

you see, the problem with you is you are overly wack yet you think ya d.ope
if you had spent the time you used in exchanging words with teddy in the chatroon on improving your amatuer skill.
who knws, this thread might just have been closed in your favour.

hehehe

lmfao .. I opted out of your wack cypher out of my own volition....live with it
you were super wack in that cypher anyway

this verse is better than anything you've ever scripted in your pathetic life.
you think its those guguru and epa bars you pen?
disease-ridden tap pole.

your face is not even good for business.
only god knows how you'd look when you rap.
you are so ugly.. last time you looked in the mirror, your reflection dodged.

I don't exchange words with biters... so fu¢k out of my mentions
Re: Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
dj5naira:

Good.
this idi0t is always trying to be relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Yoruba Rap War / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.