Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock (1383 Views)

Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
Why has our new President not stormed Maiduguri to visit victims of yesterday and today's terror attacks as well as supervise the immediate transfer of Nigerian Army Command Centre today?

This is not the tempo Nigerians expect of him oh!

Talk is cheap!! Actions speaks louder than words!!!

3 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari is yet to act. He keeps on making noise. A C-n-C that is yet to visit victims of BH attack. A C-in-C that is more concerned with eating and drinking rather than paying attention to governance. Do we have a President? Buhari get the ball rolling!

6 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by dunkem21(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
He is still dancing and partying

6 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
are U guys high this days.

2 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is yet to act. He keeps on making noise. A C-n-C that is yet to visit victims of BH attack. A C-in-C that is more concerned with eating and drinking rather than paying attention to governance. Do we have a President? Buhari get the ball rolling!
am disappointed in u, for the trash u wrote

7 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:

My Brother! I tire oh!! Up till this time, 1:45pm, no visit...no comment.

The way they painted this Buhari as though he was perfect in leadership

Even Nyesom Wike swung into action immediately he was sworn in.

6 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:

am disappointed in u, for the trash u wrote
I'm even more disappointed than you! Barcanista is a disgrace! Not his fault anyway, just fighting for his stomach...i wonder whether it is with this caricature that made APC to win @ the center...well they should remain with these mentality and see if APC doesnt stay in power for more than 60years consecutively!

4 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:

My Brother! I tire oh!! Up till this time, 1:45pm, no visit...no comment.

The way they painted this Buhari as though he was perfect in governance.

Even Nyesom Wike swung into action immediately he was sworn in.
He hasn't even said a word about the incident. Govs Ambode and Wike have already started acting but ours is still confused. Imagine, NO SGF yet and No Chief of Staff. Everyone is in a limbo because we are yet to understand the direction of President Buhari's administration. All we see are pictures of his family, picture of him praying in his mosque, pictures of him partying etc.

8 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
What kind of Advisers does buhari have.......?

Why is he still partying in Aso Rock...?

When he should be in borno on ground in the frontline to boast the soldiers morale...........:

DO WE HAVE A PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by SEHHYTEX(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
Abeg guys take a chill pill na... 4 Christ sake

its like wen u resume to a new skol on a new day nd u re expected to know the office of the VC, offices of all ur departments, attend all social events nd d likes,,,

at least make we make am balance
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by bruno419(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2015
what a dullard...what will it take him to jet to console the victims

2 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
SEHHYTEX:

its like wen u resume to a new skol on a new day nd u re expected to know the office of the VC, offices of all ur departments, attend all social events nd d likes,,,

No! No!! No!!!

I strongly disagree, he is a retired General and should know the Rules of Engagement.

15 persons are already dead and you are saying he should "know the office"...Chai! Nigerians!!

I expected him to move to Maiduguri yesterday in his khaki, address the troops and be on the offensive.

He threw a challenge during his inaugural speech to the haramites, they have fired a warning shot thereby challenging him, what is expected is for him to smoke them out and pound them.

No excuses!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by gratiaeo(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2015
Duara cattle rearer is still partying in Aso rock while Nigerians are dying

5 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by genearts(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:

My gawd..... I can't believe u just wrote this. I thought you will be the one to call the PDP members on nl to organise yourselves for a sensible opposition because what I have be seeing for the past 20 hrs of opposition is nothing but stu.pididty but alas you have shown you are not diffrent.

You guyz shld start making sense Abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 30, 2015
Stop foaming in the mouth. Is it out of place to tell a C-in-C to live up to his responsibility?
genearts:

My gawd..... I can't believe u just wrote this. I thought you will be the one to call the PDP members on nl to organise yourselves for a sensible opposition because what I have be seeing for the past 20 hrs of opposition is nothing but stu.pididty but alas you have shown you are not diffrent.

6 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2015
genearts:

You sef start making sense abeg.

People were killed yesterday and another set killed today.

Shouldn't morality suggest that our C-in-C who promised to do things differently hop on the plane and go see what's going on? Even his presence in Borno should deter the harammites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by vedd: 2:37pm On May 30, 2015
What PDP calls opposition are mere rantings of iidiots living up to their name.
LouisVanGaal:
I'm even more disappointed than you! Barcanista is a disgrace! Not his fault anyway, just fighting for his stomach...i wonder whether it is with this caricature that made APC to win @ the center...well they should remain with these mentality and see if APC doesnt stay in power for more than 60years consecutively!

1 Like

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
Its easier to criticise from afar.......Buhari had it coming!
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Jesusloveyou: 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
He hasn't even said a word about the incident. Govs Ambode and Wike have already started acting but ours is still confused. Imagine, NO SGF yet and No Chief of Staff. Everyone is in a limbo because we are yet to understand the direction of President Buhari's administration. All we see are pictures of his family, picture of him praying in his mosque, pictures of him partying etc.
ur cry wil never end

3 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Jesusloveyou: 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
i thought u were mature.

3 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Emekamex(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Nigerians don enter one chance. For me, Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria, he might even be worse than Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:08pm On May 30, 2015
SEHHYTEX:

Why are you reaponding? That is exactly what the crying tanoids seej - attention grin
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by adaybayor(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
Oponu
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by ndcide(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
BUHARI doesn't give a damn about the people. He proly still on the hangovers of the party.

He hasn't even issued any statement what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by ndcide(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2015
vedd:
What PDP calls opposition are mere rantings of iidiots living up to their name.

Don't worry.. You'll see the way the government of buhari will respond. & FYI,PDP have no hand in the reaction so far. Things don't end like that in Nigeria. It's just a continuation of the exchange of past government with the people.

1 Like

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:

Just like i suspected. You are an Idiott.
Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Do we even have a Leader?

2 Likes

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by Iykecollins(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Governance no be moi moi o, it is now I envy GEJ not during his time as the President, the man must be sleeping very now and having enough rest and no longer always on the news for the wrong reasons concerning naija wahala most times. PMB is in for it.... I wish him well!

1 Like

Re: Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
I got it on good authority that he's right now packing his bags off to sambisa forest to lead from the front lines like he promised cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nasir El-rufai Sues Over False Assets Report / How Tinubu And Akande Boycotted APC NEC Meeting / Compelling Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.