Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (93608 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by peedeeasobie(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
rman:

Bleep master!

Tuale! We know those that know what they are found in bed.

By the way, to get to this level of yours, you must have bleeped at least 20 puss..y!

I'm a virgin sir! I'm just helping out a brother with tips before his marriage will scatter!
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2015
obibanks:

It's this kind of reply that makes me pissed. What is the pastors business with a couples sexual life??
Are you one of those atheist?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by smileysmiles(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

And again I say Matthew 21: 21-22
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. 22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Lol.. choi! you seem troublesome! oya let me quote my own too;

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by fitinwell: 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
You married her for dis purpose so.. . Do the needful... Try d back side... Suck her... Then try go into her... don't worry she can't die...
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by femi4: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
mrdrizzy:
[s]I believe the reason why most men cant satisfy their partner is not cus dey aint gud in bed,bt they just dont know how to fore-play[/s]

sharp sharp ya rod grows and u decide to borehole immediately,learn other means of pleasure..

When dem say watch beta MOjo ina no go gree,saying its a sin bla bla,now u don enter.smiley
[/b]

frontpage?? shocked

i dedicate it to all my niggas dat can fore-play well
F.oreplay is meant for the woman, to get her wet/ready. No amount of pre-intimacy can revive a tired dic.k
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by femi4: 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
OMOTOWO:
That's why I will keep loving my BOO of life..ADE omo ADE..modified..pls stop sending me mails.Am married for God sake..Some guys will soon lu magun becos their ds tin no dey see skirt....
Na one death go kill person now. No ring for your hand sef
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

Of course you choose a psychologist over God, so pathetic. A man's marriage is at the brink of collapse and you call it little problem? Don't u know every marital problem is from the devil? So u want to battle the devil with medicine or a psychologist (lol)

Here we go again, this devil self done suffer. I think we Africans are bunch of spiritual freaks, can't face reality squarely ? The man is pressurized psychologically, all he needs is love, nd support from his wife to ease off the tension . And then the couple should see a professional psychologist and then eat foods nd fruits that boost sexual libido nd you re here blaming the devil. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lol.. choi! you seem troublesome! oya let me quote my own too;

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
Yes Work is very important and the guy is already doing that by using medication, explaining to his wife and telling us about it so we could advise him. Now what he needs is prayer and a little faith.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by icekoko(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
undecided
soe:
hellooooooo....pls let's be civil...children are reading
Hahahaha, Funny you, who be children for this present Nigeria? My dear forget those children will tell u the latest style on board undecided
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Here we go again, this devil self done suffer. I think we Africans are bunch of spiritual freaks, can't face reality squarely ? The man is pressurized psychologically, all he needs is love, nd support from his wife to ease off the tension . And then the couple should see a professional psychologist and then eat foods nd
fruits that boost sexual libido nd you re here blaming the devil. Mtcheww
You've obviously been watching too many American movies.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by femi4: 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
EbyJulie:
Ur wife is selfish let her control her urge. I understand ur plight
Its the other way round, the husband need to increase his urge. How can you be giving your woman a round of se.x and the round doesn't exceed 5mins
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by kenex4ever(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Twas okay dear..Hope u good

am cool dear, been seeing ur impacts on threads, like MTN.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by chimoskyg(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
989900:

There is small stout and 'something', but I can't mention it here. lipsrsealed

I be yr guy na, tell me make I learn
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

You've obviously been watching too many American movies.

What is this one saying, must everything be termed spiritual, not until we wake up to reality and stop this gulibilty due to ardent religious belief we would be left way back in Africa
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

What is this one saying, must everything be termed spiritual, not until we wake up to reality and stop this gulibilty due to ardent religious belief we would be left way back in Africa
Yes everything is ultimately spiritual but I guess you haven't reached that level of spiritual awareness to know this. I hope you grow spiritually
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by obibanks: 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Bros, I just tire for the guy. Everything is always spiritual for him
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

Yes everything is ultimately spiritual but I guess you haven't reached that level of spiritual awareness to know this. I hope you grow spiritually

No wonder Africa is where it is today, all thanks to peeps who reason like you.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
If you have a telemundo fan as a housewife....you are finished!!! grin grin grin
Sorry country man.....more grease to your lizard.....
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 10:06pm On May 30, 2015
obibanks:

Bros, I just tire for the guy. Everything is always spiritual for him

Na people wey dey reason like him follow kill my friend, a young man went to gym to lift weight accidentally the weight fell on his chest. Instead of his gullible religious fanatic deeper life parents to take him to the hospital, they decided to take the poor young man to the church to pray for him, few days later Ade died.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

No wonder Africa is where it is today, all thanks to peeps who reason like you.
Peeps like me is why Africa doesn't experience natural disasters.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
mrdrizzy:
I believe the reason why most men cant satisfy their partner is not cus dey aint gud in bed,bt they just dont know how to fore-play

sharp sharp ya rod grows and u decide to borehole immediately,learn other means of pleasure..

When dem say watch beta MOjo ina no go gree,saying its a sin bla bla,now u don enter.smiley

frontpage?? shocked

i dedicate it to all my niggas dat can fore-play well

We dey my brother ,,,, just waiting for time to work.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
McEwen:
Please come and hire me undecided

shameless man grin grin

Ahn ahn what he does na ,,,, its not good naw...
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

Peeps like me is why Africa doesn't experience natural disasters.

Don't let me call you an illiterate, do you understand geography at all ?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
Fast and pray about it; tell your pastor and the church about it so the church could pray for you and your marriage.

Thank me later.

See dem,,,, mtcheeeew ,,. Awon Brainwashed Citizens of Nigeria (ABCN),.,,,he should also tell the Government of his state too.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Hero10001: 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
Eniyan ko le wa l'aye ki tie ma ba.
Tie ti ba e.
Solutions yapa, forget stress and whatever, dem no dey use power to stand dick o (no excuse)
1. An unripe plaintain with aligator pepper.
2. Original honey with evaporated milk.
3. Jedi, ale, opa-eyin and afato.
(no dogoyaro and monkey tail o)
4. Delay spray (i got one for 5k)
5. One kind N50 tablet
(ask me the name)
Chai, your woman toto go suffer.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Hero10001: 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
ebukaOtika:

See dem,,,, mtcheeeew ,,. Awon Brainwashed Citizens of Nigeria (ABCN),.,,,he should also tell the Government of his state too.
ahahaha, just like some ppl blaming Jona for their impotency.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
obibanks:
Still selling

How much you dey sell sef..,,i won use am build Spe,,,,rm Bank
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
buy her a Love Machine so she can be using it to satisfy herself when ure nt around.

Haba ,,,, that kind of manipulation is not good for an Adult like her pls,,.?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
kozykid:
Get her a Job , she is saying You are not man enough because she's Jobless, when she has something to do, she would stop complaining. Remember the idle man is the blablabla

The devil's game centre.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
Doilooklikeicare:
go buy alomo, opa eyin, tanko tanko ,opa iwaju, agbojedi

thank me later.

Guy na names of Persons animals places or things be all dis ,,,,?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by calculator123(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
get her 6-10 job that will show her how tired u are indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.