Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (93606 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by usibengate(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
Lol
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:
Fast and pray about it; tell your pastor and the church about it so the church could pray for you and your marriage.

Thank me later.
Comments like this makes me hate religious people.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 30, 2015
Gaidenk:

Why
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Don't let me call you an illiterate, do you understand geography at all ?
I can lecture you about Geography, do you know about the sprit realm at all?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 10:41pm On May 30, 2015
Pipsland78:

I can lecture you about Geography, do you know about the sprit realm at all?

Can you proof what you don't see ?

If you can lecture me on geography why making a statement like a clueless cave man
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by TOKUGAWA(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
Don't let your Pastors,Alfas and Babalawos deceive you,the best prayers are the ones we say ourselves.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by yollychika(f): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
Dat woman wey allow hersef to b house wife tufiakwa
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by fm7070: 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
first thing is to check your eating habit. Do you eat healthy natural food?
Secondly, exercise helps a lot to enhance good sex
thirdly, your sex position have a role to play in satisfying your partner
If you're used to the missionary position, both of you may not enjoy fantastic sex
You can try having it on the chair when you sit and she face you while you have it
Having her on top of you while you lie is also nice
Talking while having sex too can increase your stay
lastly, pre-intimacy, caressing her, sucking her breast, etc
goodluck as you try these options
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
danjumakolo:
You guys have been looking at the mans angle....Don't forget that the woman May be a nympho...
He said he can only last for one minute. Too bad na

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Can you proof what you don't see ?

If you can lecture me on geography why making a statement like a clueless cave man
Things of the spirit are not meant to be proven by physics for the spiritual is way higher than the physical.

Are you seriously affirming you don't believe in metaphysics or you are just trying to get me worked up?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by dROC1: 12:26am On May 31, 2015
Tunnamania:
Quit your work, then do it 24 hours daily.

anuofia..lol
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Are you one of those atheist?

Oh just hold the f up guy,,,, what of the ones that help to spiritualy open and lash the wife at the end ,,.? Dont worry wen you have serious fever go tin your pastor instead of a Doctor,,,, give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what belong to God.,,,, even dat pastor will wisely go to a doctor if he falls prey to such.... Den you go dey waste your time dey look for pastor.,,,, take ya time oooo
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 12:56am On May 31, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lol.. choi! you seem troublesome! oya let me quote my own too;

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Shisussss,,,, e don do na b4 the guy no so sabi the road wey him waka come.,,,,lolzz...THE HOLY BIBLE... So So Complet in Its Fullness and Spirituality... Praise the Lord.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 1:07am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Na people wey dey reason like him follow kill my friend, a young man went to gym to lift weight accidentally the weight fell on his chest. Instead of his gullible religious fanatic deeper life parents to take him to the hospital, they decided to take the poor young man to the church to pray for him, few days later Ade died.

Oh My Lord have Mercy,,,, can you Imagin,,,,? I'm sure A Catholic Priest will Pursue you and the victim to the Hospital Asap as he Prays to God,,,,the Good Samaritan you know ,,. Why didnt he take the victim to the church or synagogue,,.? But he took him to where he was Medically taken care of...
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2015
Gaidenk:

Pls dont hate all ,,,, some are Wise while others are so so so Confused and Easily BRAINWASHED BY someone ,.,,,RUBBISSSSSSSH

1 Like

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 1:15am On May 31, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Oh just hold the f up guy,,,, what of the ones that help to spiritualy open and lash the wife at the end ,,.? Dont worry wen you have serious fever go tin your pastor instead of a Doctor,,,, give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what belong to God.,,,, even dat pastor will wisely go to a doctor if he falls prey to such.... Den you go dey waste your time dey look for pastor.,,,, take ya time oooo
Medicine or going to a doctor does not negate or nullify the power of God. I never said it's not okay to go to a doctor, I'm saying God is greater than science and will always be.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 1:16am On May 31, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Pls dont hate all ,,,, some are Wise while others are so so so Confused and Easily BRAINWASHED BY someone ,.,,,RUBBISSSSSSSH
True talk, pls tell him well so he could get the message
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ebukaOtika(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2015
fm7070:
first thing is to check your eating habit. Do you eat healthy natural food?
Secondly, exercise helps a lot to enhance good sex
thirdly, your sex position have a role to play in satisfying your partner
If you're used to the missionary position, both of you may not enjoy fantastic sex
You can try having it on the chair when you sit and she face you while you have it
Having her on top of you while you lie is also nice
Talking while having sex too can increase your stay
lastly, pre-intimacy, caressing her, sucking her breast, etc
goodluck as you try these options

Chooooooiiiiiii,,.,,. Prof. Dr. Hon. Barr. 7070 i hail you biko,,,, na dis kain people dey start from inside belle dey waya the sac.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by tohpahz(f): 4:21am On May 31, 2015
kenex4ever:
am cool dear, been seeing ur impacts on threads, like MTN.

grin Thanks dear
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 4:21am On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Things of the spirit are not meant to be proven by physics for the spiritual is way higher than the physical.

Are you seriously affirming you don't believe in metaphysics or you are just trying to get me worked up?

What good has the so called high spirituality done to us than making my ppeople become more mentally dumb
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 4:40am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

What good has the so called high spirituality done to us than making my ppeople become more mentally dumb
If this is your reasoning then it's so sad.
Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 4:52am On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

If this is your reasoning then it's so sad.
Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

Please don't quote that primitive book here now, people who wrote that book would call us gods if they were to see our present sophistication
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by oka4ugoo: 5:08am On May 31, 2015
mayorkyzo:
It's a natural herbal supplements no side effects and it's 6k...
THANKS BRO
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 5:11am On May 31, 2015
yollychika:
Dat woman wey allow hersef to b house wife tufiakwa
Oh,yeah! There you go ! You are completely a hypocrite! Marriage is supposed not to be defined on s e x alone. For better or worst...
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by femson32: 5:19am On May 31, 2015
think of any buisness u can do that is lucrative enough to feed your family remember Health is wealth if though u dont pity your wife pity yourself na bcuz sey u get power thats y u get body to work sha if u ar searching for any lucrative buisness i will show you one email me femson32@gmail.com
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 5:24am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Please don't quote that primitive book here now, people who wrote that book would call us gods if they were to see our present sophistication
Waoooo...pls accept Jesus as Lord and Savior before it's too late.

Jesus loves you! Remain blessed.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Assslayer: 5:26am On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Waoooo...pls accept Jesus as Lord and Savior before it's too late.

Jesus loves you! Remain blessed.

Accept that Roman super hero deduced from Zeus ?
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 5:35am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Accept that Roman super hero deduced from Zeus ?
You are extremely and dangerously wrong on this one.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by kilode100(f): 5:52am On May 31, 2015
gbengus17:
JUST ONE RAP OF WEED (GRADE 1) AND 1 SMALL STOUT. I REPEAT ONLY ONE SMALL STOUT ONLY.------ TO GOD BE GLORY AT THE SHOOTING RANGE

No wonder MALE infertility is on the rise.
Kontinue.

21 Likes

Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ajealadick(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2015
Since when civil service work become tiring? Is it not the work where you are paid and yet you don't work? Abeg live up to your responsibility, no hide under work matter
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by TDstarr: 7:03am On May 31, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I think my marriage is in trouble already. I am a civil servant, while my wife is a full time housewife. I work 8am to 5pm daily, but I have to leave home 6am and get back 8pm, in order to beat traffic. So anytime I return, I am always tired, like they say "body no be wood". We have a kid already, and our marriage is just 4 years. My wife always complain of my performance in bed. I can only last a round, and the round only lasts for few minutes. I have tried using performance-enhancement drugs, but the side effects are much. The doctor says I need a lot of rest to have a lot of virility. But how can I rest when I am hardly home, I wish my wife will understand, but she is always saying I am not man enough on bed. I wish I could satisfy her sexually too, I try my best to, but it is not just enough. I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/94/how-can-i-satisfy-my-wife
a woman must always complain get her a job, and take tramadol 2 capsules n see if that woman won't worship u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.