Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually (34175 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Before You Divorce Your Wife Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
There are so many reasons why a woman
should not divorce her husband.
Before I continue, let me thank Mr Seun and all Nairaland crew for this platform they have provided for me to share my view, based on pratical experience, on this issue. I read topics of women who complain that their men are not good in bed, and therefore divorce them or start cheating on them.
A man you claim you love so much. A man you went with to the altar. A man who has be faithful to you. A man who provides for the family, A man that paid your bride price.
I am not here to encourage men that are not satisfying their wives. I just want to open the eyes of the women to know that there is a solution to that challenge. I want them to know that behind every successful man " in bed" there is a understanding woman.
Some of the reasons, why a woman should not divorce or cheat on her husband because he is not good in bed, but not limited to these, are:
1. There is a solution to this challenge: Why leave a man you love for a little challenge like this? Yes a very little challenge , because it can be totally and permanently corrected within 20 days with Our hebal tea. I know you must have read or heard of Mr FLEX Herbal Tea, here on Nairaland or out there.
He may not even need the tea. It might just be for him to watch what he eats as a man. Reducing the intake of sugary things and eating lots of fruits and vegetables may just be all he needs, coupled with a little exercise. Eating watermelon deep into the green part with the seeds, and cucum regularly, is enough to keep a man sexually active.
All you need to do as a woman, is to stand by him, encourage him, and let him know that there is a cure out there.
When you feel that the man's case is serious, just give me a call, we know how to advise you.
Nature has solutions to every ailment. Eating cashew nuts and walnuts regularly, helps to maintain a man's prostate.
This is not a time to nag. It is not a time to complain. It is not a time to make him feel less of a man, neither is it a time to start sleeping around nor filing for divorce. No matter how long the challenge has lasted, the end has come.
2. He already knows how bad it feels.
3. Every man long to satisfy his wife.
4. It is not deliberate.
5. You promised him, for better for worst on the altar.
6. He may not even know.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
For Testimonies of the herbal tea, that does wonders in the male organ, Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used#42628426

2. He already knows how bad it feels: Do not think a man that is failing is in bed is happy about it. He feels worse than what you as a woman feel. He dies inside gradually, because of this challenge. When a man is failing in bed, it affects him in all he does. Anxiety and lack of confidence step in. He finds it difficult to come back home to his wife. When the woman starts touching him, his heart begings to beat fast, thinking of the disgrace ahead. Is this not bad enough ?
Do not add to it by divorcing him. Like I said earlier, there is a solution. If you don't know what to do, call me. I will not charge you any fee.
3. Every man long to satisfy his wife: it adds to the ego of a men if he is able to give his wife orgasm. A man that is doing well in bed boasts before his friends, about his sexual, abilities. It gives a man joy, when he is able to satify his wife in bed.
If you know how hard and how much your man is spending for things to get better, so that you can feel him as a real man, you would not even think of divorce.
Most of these points I am explaining were given to me, by men who have faced this challenge, before they met me. If you have never failed, you won't know how painful it is to fail.

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
4. It is not deliberate : There are so many reasons while a man may fail in Bed. Some could be his making, while others may be out of his control. Most men who suffer from premature expulsion, do because they masturbated too much as boys. Some because they have small organ. Although, the size of the organ may not be a problem if, he knows how to use it. I just said: "MAY"
If the challenge is caused by the size of his organ, who will you blame for it?
5. You promised for bettter for worst: Since you took a vow and promised him before many witnesses that you will stay with him both in good and in bad times, while think of divorce?
6. He may not even know: Some men are not even aware that they are failing in bed. A man once told me that he never knew that he was not satisfying his wife, until the day him and his friend (very close the family) met his wife seeing a home video. They joined her, asked her of the storyline. The movie was of a woman going for younger boys for sexual satisfaction. One thing led to the other, and his friend asked her: Hope my friend dey try oooo?
His wife's reply was: e dey try small.
So, when his friend left, he called his wife and begged her to open up. That was how he got to know that his wife has been faking orgasm. She was just being a good wife.
Love making is an act. You learn it and become perfect. With your help as a woman, he will learn how to please you. Teach him where to and where not to touch. If you don't tell him, he might be feeling that he is doing his best. If he is not aware, then you don't have a reason to divorce him.
Now, we are saying all this, because we know that no matter the chellenges, there is a 100% remedy.
You can always reach me on : 08066194562
I am an expert, when it comes to the male organ.
I failed many times before I went to my father for the secret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Omotayor123(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool I heard Women are sexually Active between the age 35-40.
So men should use their body well so that they could satisfy that demand.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some Of The Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunctions Are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation.
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.
When you know the causes, I believe you can learn how to avoid it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Let your coments start puring in.
But, know that we are trying to save homes, here. It is not a debate of who is right or wrong.
So be positive!
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by 5minsmadness: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Let your coments start puring in.
But, know that we are trying to save homes, here.
So be positive!

You must be new here.
Just wait, your welcoming committee is coming...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by AuroraB(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

You must be new here.
grin grin embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

You must be new here.
My sister, I am not new. I am that FlexHerbal people talk about, on Nairaland.
I have heard stories from different men. How their wives disregard them becase of this challenge. Have you see someone that has the challenge? Let the person talk to you, you will feel for them. I don't want homes to be destroyed over a challenge that has a cure.
What do you think?

7 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
There are so many things I am yet to touch. I will keep this thread alive. I will update it all the time.
Men, don't go about living a wayward life that will distroy you male organ and expect madam to understand. It is said that: To whom much is given, much is also expected!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Jay542(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
It depends on a the lady's choice sha. B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:
It depends on a the lady's choice sha. B
Sir, thanks for your comment. But, I feel that the only choice she has is to join the man in search of a solution. It is one of the challenges in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
RoyalRoy, lalasticlala, help me get the opinions of female Nairalanders about this topic. I am writing on behalf of so many men. Their opinions and suggestions will help the men to know the next step to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Jay542(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Sir, thanks for your comment. But, I fell that the only choice she has is to join the man in search of a solution. It is one of the challenges in marriage.
Against every and no solution was found nko? That's why i suggest sex before marriage. Because it's part of marriage. Not like sex all d time but like once or twice isn't bad.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
A woman who read this topic here as a guest, just called me, through the number on my signature.
She said the reason why most women don't bother to join their men in search of a solution is that when it comes to the issue of the fruit of the womb, most men usaully abandon their wives.
This man should not suffer what that man did to his wife.
I know that it is not all women that abandon their men. Please women, don't get me wrong. I have seen women that follow their husband to our office for treatment and some women come by themselves to buy herbal tea from us, for their husbands.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by baba11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Omotayor123(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:

Against every and no solution was found nko? That's why i suggest sex before marriage. Because it's part of marriage. Not like sex all d time but like once or twice isn't bad.
I appreciate the fact that you are following up, this thread. There is always a solution to erectile dysfunction. Except the male organ has been caught off or he does not have blood in his body.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by baba11(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin
cry
How are you doing...hope no more hun**** 4 u dia cheesy
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by baba11(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

let me bluetooth u now....on yours too tongue
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Omotayor123(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
baba11:
let me bluetooth u now....on yours too tongue
I no get what you mean.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by baba11(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:

I no get what you mean.
hmmmmm....don't mind me cool
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Jay542(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
I appreciate the fact that you are following up, this thread. There is always a solution to erectile dysfunction. Except the male organ has been caught off or he does not have blood in his body.

Point noted. Bless you.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Atmmachine(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Not only sexually.
That's not an excuse for divorce, she can buy the artificial dick, and 2 batteries and satisfy herself

You can't satisfy any woman in any possible way.

If you buy her a private jet, she sees her friend with bicycle, she will want to have the bicycle.

Women are just so confused.
We're sick and tired of their drama.

If they wan divorce, make them kukuma divorce, no more ass kissing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Fiwasayo(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lemme go read,will be back cool

grin grin I'm out of here cool
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Odunharry(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmm.. iffa hear
Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by Ladycloud(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

You must be new here.
lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
You just came to advertise your products .

7 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually by omofabulous(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
You may treat but God heals so God is the ultimate answer, prayer changes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think / Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.