Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (1088 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ConfessionsNgr: 1:52pm On May 30, 2015
I think my marriage is in trouble already. I am a civil servant, while my wife is a full time housewife. I work 8am to 5pm daily, but I have to leave home 6am and get back 8pm, in order to beat traffic. So anytime I return, I am always tired, like they say "body no be wood". We have a kid already, and our marriage is just 4 years. My wife always complain of my performance in bed. I can only last a round, and the round only lasts for few minutes. I have tried using performance-enhancement drugs, but the side effects are much. The doctor says I need a lot of rest to have a lot of virility. But how can I rest when I am hardly home, I wish my wife will understand, but she is always saying I am not man enough on bed. I wish I could satisfy her sexually too, I try my best to, but it is not just enough. I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/94/how-can-i-satisfy-my-wife
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by demmy0325(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2015
.. undecided
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by lekejob(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
That is serious
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by joystickextendr: 2:10pm On May 30, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I think my marriage is in trouble already. I am a civil servant, while my wife is a full time housewife. I work 8am to 5pm daily, but I have to leave home 6am and get back 8pm, in order to beat traffic. So anytime I return, I am always tired, like they say "body no be wood". We have a kid already, and our marriage is just 4 years. My wife always complain of my performance in bed. I can only last a round, and the round only lasts for few minutes. I have tried using performance-enhancement drugs, but the side effects are much. The doctor says I need a lot of rest to have a lot of virility. But how can I rest when I am hardly home, I wish my wife will understand, but she is always saying I am not man enough on bed. I wish I could satisfy her sexually too, I try my best to, but it is not just enough. I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/94/how-can-i-satisfy-my-wife

sorry to hear that,but now you have a reason to smile as we have a product that takes care of that,we have tested and trusted cream that tackles and take care of that,over 300pcs sold so far on nl and over 280 sold on our other platforms outside Nl...you can check my signature or contact us on joystickextender at gmail dot com or call the number below my signature or better still whatsapp u will be glad u did wink
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Bilabong(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
As a calabar boy I will advise you take dog meat often. Emm e get one root yoruba boys de sell for lacasera container. I also head okra soup de enhance performance. Op have you tried kedi drive?

I sadi plenty bad things for this my small head ooo.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by slap1(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
I suggest you see another doctor. You can't be more tired than truck pushers and labourers, yet I don't think they don't perform when they're called to.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by KanwuliaJara: 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Onoda wan don kam o! grin
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
Engage more in fore play.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by 5minsmadness: 4:47pm On May 30, 2015
I love my wife so much and I will do anything for her and our marriage. But in this case, I just don't know what to do. Please help save my marriage, my wife is an housewife and anything can happen.

Another alternative :

Find a clean responsible guy that will be attractive to your wife, have him tested for HIV and other STDs, draw up a contract that binds him solely to your wife and making him liable for damages if he infects her with any disease. Then unleash him on your wife with the understanding that this is purely a physical relationship and will be terminated as soon as you get a better job or more free time.

You are welcome.
Re: I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed by EfemenaXY: 6:55am On May 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

Another alternative :

Find a clean responsible guy that will be attractive to your wife, have him tested for HIV and other STDs, draw up a contract that binds him solely to your wife and making him liable for damages if he infects her with any disease. Then unleash him on your wife with the understanding that this is purely a physical relationship and will be terminated as soon as you get a better job or more free time.

You are welcome.

Lol!

No Nigerian man in Nigeria of all places will condon that. D'you want to send him to an early grave with cause of death being hypertension?? grin

I get the angle you're coming from. It's an unselfish suggestion suggested to your average selfish-thinking guy. He'll never agree to an open relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Do Not Allow Divorce In Marriage / Have You Ever Been Sexually Harrassed, And What Did You Do? / What will you do if you are in his shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.