Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,224 members, 7,839,185 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

My President: The Clarion Call You Obeyed And The State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My President: The Clarion Call You Obeyed And The State Of The Nation (298 Views)

The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My President: The Clarion Call You Obeyed And The State Of The Nation by 9jaclicktivist: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
Dear president Buhari,
I am happy to write you this letter because we finally made sure the mantle of power had dropped from the PDP cabal and fell into your hands, not just because of that,but because you represent the millions of we progressives seeking for changes and turn around from the illuck and decadence that we are hoping to swim out from in this nation,thank you for obeying the voice of the street, forgive me for not asking if you are fine, I can see you are fit and ok, you don't need to run a marathon for us to believe.Sai baba, we saw you as a patriot and we called upon you in unity, we voted for you to serve our fathers land that you have always wanted to serve with love, strenght and faith, and in the unity you seek for we brought you to power for you to strenghten the unity no matter our ethnics, tribe and culture, We called you to come and head a united Nigeria, Direct our Noble cause, fight corruption out of the nation and help we youth the truth to know by waging war against indiscipline, we are very happy to have you in control of theship of Nigeria. Don't let us start searching for your result of governance same way the millitary and PDP were searching for youracademic result. Let your good deed be tranparent and orderly for the world to see, we don't want anymore disappointment.Thanks for being their for this my generation, I only read of your exploit of the 80s but now I would love to see it with my korokoro eyes.The state of the nation is not just about the 36 states of the nation but the economy, the productivity and the yoyo and well again, yes Nigeria is really in a state of indebtedness, yet lootocracy is the order of the day, our millitary or millitrickciansare also rotten with indiscipline, our sinator and dishonourables are feeding fat with money borrowed by the nation when the could solve the problem by the simple method of decentralizion,yes Gen Buhari you can save the economy instead of austerity measures that would weakenthe nation that will keep us borrowing, just recently, Nigeria governors have been struggling with dwindling allocation for the past few months, hence governors are at war of distrust among themselve as the governors accuses their counterpart of getting secret extra allocation from the FG, non payment of salary of workers had been the order of the day, conflicts and agitation by the other tiers of government against the federal government for self-reliance, It is now clear that the need for fiscal decentralizationis the best way to solve allocation problem and not an increase from states IGR, the nature and scope of Nigerian fiscal system or federalism with reference to tax jurisdiction and revenue allocation are progenies of the constitutional and political developments of the country. Therefore there is no gainsaying to the fact that the ‘fiscal laws in Nigeria clearly give more tax powers to the federal government than the remaining two lower tiers of government’. Given this core Of IGR, there appears to be a great unanimity on the benefits a country like Nigeria could derive from fiscal decentralismbecause the negative multiplier effects of fiscal centralism are enormous and, above all, incompatible with the demands of federalism. This is so because federalism requires a diffusion of powers to accelerate growth rates within the polity. Not only this, fiscal decentralization has been argued to be statistically and positivelysignificant for economic growth of any Nation.Therefore,it is argued that, for any federation to be sustained there must be fiscaldecentralization and financial autonomy, I would be very greatful to see you achieve the best for Nigeria, I wish you the best of luck as you get sworn in on the 29th of May. Thank you
by MICHEAL ADENIYI@9jaclicktivist
Gen Children of Anger

(1) (Reply)

Buhairi Should Immediately Organize A Sovereign National Conference / President Buhari, Crush Corruption Before It Become A Cancer By @9jaclicktivist / Some Campaign Promises Of President Buhari And The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.