Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari (4080 Views)

80-Year-Old Obasanjo Photographed By TY Bello / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2015
The famed photographer and singer who took the photos on Thursday May 28th during a tour of Aso Villa shared them on instagram with a powerful accompanying message. She wrote;

"Buhari and Jonathan: A beautiful exchange. In the last few days ,I was honored to photograph really closely as Nigeria made its final transition from one government to the next.Away from the view of every one,as President Jonathan took President Buhari on a tour of the presidential villa, I witnessed something really Sacred: they were holding each others hands. It was a divine moment...Unguarded .. Side by side: Servants and Kings. Paving way and making way to and for a greener land''

Crèdit: Linda Ikeji

5 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Bold steps of Nigeria's future
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Dollyak(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Pictures can sometimes tell a million stories. I hope all Nigerians can come together and show a sense of humanity being displayed by the first picture.

Whatever we all think of Jonathan, he was a man of dignity. I hope this isn't the end of him, as I think he can always come back stronger and wiser.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
the first photo really touched me

God bless you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Sir

You did your best for Nigeria and Nigerians

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
Great caption! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by makzeze: 9:36pm On May 30, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by kilode100(f): 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
I see two old men holding hands, what's powerful about that, or is there something else

20 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Great caption! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I agree with you on these one

Gej is a hero

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
GEJ accepted and moved on for the betterment of the country.
Some useless peeps are still languishing in their misery.
We all should accept and embrace change, because there is no stopping now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2015
Cool
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
I miss transformer
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
smiley
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by coolhamid(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
Jonathan really deserves to be praised.
Not all African leaders can do this..
Even PMB refused to congratulate GEJ in 2011 not to talk of holding him in his hands in 2011 to show act of statesmanship..

Live in peace GEJ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2015
He did his best. GEJ u're indeed a good man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by pinkjacket9(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Gej is a good man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by dont8(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2015
Lovely pictures from a lovely lady, the healing of the land begins...

God bless Nigeria
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
pinkjacket9:
Gej is a good man

Seconded smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by IceSplash(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2015
Next please
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
Little wonder Bible rightly said blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called sons of God.
Take it or you leave it Gej is the apple of God's eyes.

Gej truly your whole being speaks peace, you are a peace maker.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
With these photos, i doubt if anybody can still disprove the fact that GEJ is a good and peaceful man!

Honestly, the only problem GEJ had was that, he was too soft, and those he surrounded himself with took his "too softness" for granted, because they knew he wouldn't complain or frown at their foolishness.

GEJ has my respect any day, any time and history will not forget him positively!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
make i just dey observe just incase
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Airforce1(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2015
hilaomo:
make i just dey observe just incase

Wetin you dey observe
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Webbet(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2015
For me GEJ did his best during his tenure as a President. No president has ever faced the tensions this man faced in Nigeria, ye he came, he saw and he conquered. I remember various bomb blasts he escaped during his appointment as acting president and so on. His government was frustrated by his political opponents yer he still did his best. The mistake he did was to forsake his people. He served Nigeria under the fear of the north and west, thereby concentrating development there. While compromising the south-south and south-east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Wetin you dey observe
FP event centre...airforce wat e do?
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by BabaNath(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2015
H
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Nobody: 12:30am On May 31, 2015
GEJ, Nigeria's Greatest Leader!!!!

He saved a Nation, and deepened our democracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by freshdude99(m): 1:22am On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:
Pictures can sometimes tell a million stories. I hope all Nigerians can come together and show a sense of humanity being displayed by the first picture.

Whatever we all think of Jonathan, he was a man of dignity. I hope this isn't the end of him, as I think he can always come back stronger and wiser.
Ur reasoning so sensible I was forced to peep ur profy, trust me it didn't disappoint either smiley Such a pretty lady with good sense of humour kiss You just earned a follow from me cheesy
Abuja guys and ladies rock! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Dollyak(f): 1:36am On May 31, 2015
freshdude99:

Ur reasoning so sensible I was forced to peep ur profy, trust me it didn't disappoint either smiley Such a pretty lady with good sense of humour kiss You just earned a follow from me cheesy
Abuja guys and ladies rock! kiss kiss kiss
Thanks na God oo. We have to rep na. Abj
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by EMANY01(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2015
Webbet:
For me GEJ did his best during his tenure as a President. No president has ever faced the tensions this man faced in Nigeria, ye he came, he saw and he conquered. I remember various bomb blasts he escaped during his appointment as acting president and so on. His government was frustrated by his political opponents yer he still did his best. [size=18pt]The mistake he did was to forsake his people. He served Nigeria under the fear of the north and west, thereby concentrating development there. While compromising the south-south and south-east[/size]

A mistake no one else from the south south or the south east will ever make again.The lessons to be learnt from the 2015 elections are massive and they are not the lessons most pundits scream up and down about.
Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by Umunede(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2015
Truth be told. GEJ placed the interest of Nigeria above his personal ambition. I don't know if any of our past leaders have ever done that before.

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares A Very Powerful Photos Of GEJ And Buhari by nationwide1(m): 2:51am On May 31, 2015
Even Buhari acknowledged the humble and patriotic disposition of Jonathan yet some blind supporters of Buhari still see nothing good in Jonathan’s deed.

Some have begun using fake and hypocritic prayer lines against the critics of the government no matter how logical is the criticism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Youths In Kwara Set Bukola Sarakis Campaign Vehicle On Fire / Reason Why Buhari Should Withdraw Charge Against Justice Onnoghen -femi Falana / Reuben Abati Reveals What Happened In The Villa Immediately GEJ Made The "Call"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.