Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (880 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by daveP(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
"Let the power of the Lord come downnnn" The congregation chanted in solemn unison.

Those willing to get a touch of God's everly strong power through His vessel at the altar no doubt, were already on a queue.

Then the chants stopped as the Man of God began to touch them on their foreheads and shoulders, and down they went.

Somehow, somewhere in the crowd, were doubting thomases who boasted of knowing what next action(s) would take place once the laying of hands began.

One of them mocked that it was all scripted and even said he could prove by seeing the actions of those "Under the anointing" after the service ended. Did he have a point in his allegation?

==Were they ignorant of knowing the true deal and how to differentiate and discern?

==If these questions arise, how many more fellows in their shoes feel "uncomfortable" once something like this wants to happen?

== Why are most of their types ridden with sacarsm? Or do those that act it on the altar aka Fake pastors, haven't given them reasons to "expect already"?

To say i've not been in their shoes(i still am) wont be fair at all.

The one I've seen is more around my school than elsewhere. And some just fall, or so it seem. Pls dont ask me why my eyes were open. I was just entering when i saw that. smiley

This particular lady screamed and scatterred the chairs. And just after that service. I heard "Your Fada" from her.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered How The Apostles of Jesus Died(see Answers) / Photo: When God Finally Answers Your Prayer,How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry? / Shocking!!! Pastor And His 480 Church Members Converts To Islam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.