Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher (9306 Views)

Male Infertility, This Is What I Am Dealing With / 10 Reasons For Male Infertility In Nigeria / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

That is another thread altogether
This tells you that most things we heard growing up were pure lies fabricated by men and forced on society
Something I've known even since when I was a child.
I used to be the very inquisitive child growing up and something's didn't just make sense when I heard them.
I'd wonder why then but no satisfactory answers. But now I know why.

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
0-14 years: 30.4% (male 501,352/female 476,333)
15-24 years: 19.9% (male 335,404/female 304,261)
25-54 years: 42.6% (male 801,539/female 569,187)
55-64 years: 3.9% (male 67,085/female 58,254)
65 years and over: 3.3% (male 53,320/female 53,040) (2014 est.)

@ bukatyne,look at the figure from Oman
The women there ought to be marrying two husbands
A junior and a senior husband grin
Thank God for the internet
The age of ignorance and lies has come to a screeching halt

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Why would God create women more than men and still expect monogamy
God created women more than men?
And I thought it was a purely coincidental biological process responsible for differentiation of the sexes - I'm learning...

Men can be polygamous because we can... good luck finding two men that have no problem being married to one woman when they're not living in India or Zimbabwe.. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

i think she has a solid chance

the GOP have not even identified a candidate
the economy is doing better so the democrats are perceived as better economy managers at the moment
also there is a perception that since a black man has gotten there, maybe its a woman's turn
take the politics to politics section angry

Anyway Hilary is sure of two votes from me and my DH.
That's two votes more than Joe is gonna get.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
take the politics to politics section angry

Anyway Hilary is sure of two votes from me and my DH.
That's two votes more than Joe is gonna get.

u mean joe biden?

hes an old man na
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
Cococandy please don't join in derailing this fine thread
Thanks
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

u mean joe biden?

hes an old man na
lmao. So Hilary will only beat him because he's old? Nice way of trying to undermine her evident victory. Pls........
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
lmao. So Hilary will only beat him because he's old? Nice way of trying to undermine her evident victory. Pls........

nope..i meant his chances are hampered by his age..u need to stop reading meanings into peoples posts..

ask

however you have no say in whether joe or hilary come forth

this will be settled at the DNC n she is the front runner
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
Lalasticala or whatever grin
Royalroy
Make una take this eye opening thread to FP one time!

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy please don't join in derailing this thread
Thanks
i won't.
Not this delicious thread.

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

i think she has a solid chance

the GOP have not even identified a candidate
the economy is doing better so the democrats are perceived as better economy managers at the moment
also there is a perception that since a black man has gotten there, maybe its a woman's turn
We watching... grin
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
i won't.
Not this delicious thread.

You should know the tactics na haba

1. Contend with the facts

That fails

2. Attack the posters

That fails

3. Bring in frivolous topics to derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
Ok so what do you have to say about these dangerous sperm destroying habits of our young men these days.

What's your advice for them
pickabeau1:

nope..i meant his chances are hampered by his age..u need to stop reading meanings into peoples posts..

ask

however you have no say in whether joe or hilary come forth

this will be settled at the DNC n she is the front runner
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:17pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
Ok so what do you have to say about these dangerous sperm destroying habits of our young men these days.

What's your advice for them

rather than accept u maligned me.. you switch the topic..ok

yes STIs affect male fertility...we know the solution.. abstain or safe sex

crackhaus:

We watching... grin

she has a solid chance..

@ thread starter
what you call derailment is a way of keeping life in an already dead on arrival thread
You are not telling us anything new

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Ngokafor(f): 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

My parents have a dozen grand kids and counting cool cool cool
Not our portion
Go and impregnate half a woman then come let's talk

..ouch!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by xynerise: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
kiss
Okwa unu ahula ihe mere m jiri fu xynerise na-anya. kiss
Hope oga doesn't see this? grin
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
Question: What's the advice for women that hump around in their youth swallowing postinor like it's paracetamol, and some even going as far as the abortion route?

Answer: Hide it from your man because he doesn't need to know that you might be the problem...

Majority of your husbands used to drink and fvck around too, do they have fertility issues as well? gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:30pm On May 31, 2015
Oh lord, save me from witches with cursed fingers.

Always on NL discussing other men's choices and their fertility status when you have a husband already..

Do y'all want to get married to anyone on NL or what? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by xynerise: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
crackhaus:
Question: What's the advice for women that hump around in their youth swallowing postinor like it's paracetamol, and some even going as far as the abortion route?

Answer: Hide it from your man because he doesn't need to know that you might be the problem...

Majority of your husbands used to drink and fvck around too, do they have fertility issues as well? gringrin
Prostrate infection can also lead to infertility. You can be infected through sexual intercourse during your youthful days. This doesn't show up until after many years. Toilet infection from the ladies can also lead to prostrate infection to the men. Bro, two can suffer this scenario

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Xynerise or anyone else

Pls can u translate the Igbo stuff on.the thread
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

This is that link btw

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

The countries that are the most polygamous in the world( Arab countries) ,have 2:1 male / female ratio or close
That is another thread I say
The lies we have heard our entire lives being debunked

You have forgotten that 75% of the men There are ghosts and spirits...

Only 25% physical...

How do you expect the women to cope

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by xynerise: 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
Xynerise or anyone else
It can make you jealous grin
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
xynerise:

Prostrate infection can also lead to infertility. You can be effected through sexual intercourse during your youthful days. These doesn't show up until after many years. Toilet infection from the ladies can also lead to prostrate infection to the men. Bro, two can suffer this scenario
I agree totally.

They should tell their husbands and brothers, as well as themselves... especially the text in bold.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
xynerise:

It can make you jealous grin

Why so...

Say it
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
Xynerise or anyone else
What you can't understand shouldn't bother you.
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
crackhaus:

God created women more than men?
And I thought it was a purely coincidental biological process responsible for differentiation of the sexes - I'm learning...

Men can be polygamous because we can... good luck finding two men that have no problem being married to one woman when they're not living in India or Zimbabwe.. gringrin

The babies just appear into the wombs.. undecided

Well God told Jeremiah that He knew him before he was formed in his mother's womb

God determines each child that is formed.

Read up your Bible Some more.

What is my business with polygamy? If two or more women have no problem sharing a did.ck, What really is my business?

It is not my husband they are sharing;
I am not asked to share...

How do I enter the equation?

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 3:40pm On May 31, 2015
crackhaus:

What you can't understand shouldn't bother you.

well thats another way to look at it though
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by crackhaus: 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

The babies just appear into the wombs.. undecided

Well God told Jeremiah that He knew him before he was formed in his mother's womb

God determines each child that is formed.

Read up your Bible Some more.

What is my business with polygamy? If two or more women have no problem sharing a did.ck, What really is my business?

It is not my husband they are sharing;
I am not asked to share...

How do I enter the equation?
Yea, God also determines how fast the sperm carrying the sex-determining chromosome travels. undecided

You're the one who's a Christian feminist and I'm the one who needs to read the Bible some more?
Today must be clown Sunday, or is there a circus in town that I haven't been invited to...

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On May 31, 2015
crackhaus:

Yea, God also determines how fast the sperm carrying the sex-determining chromosome travels. undecided

You're the one who's a Christian feminist and I'm the one who needs to read the Bible some more?
Today must be clown Sunday, or is there a circus in town that I haven't been invited to...

Goodluck

Don't have time for any fruitless argument This beautiful afternoon.
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
Xynerise or anyone else

Amebo. What do you want to know.

How did I even malign you?
Ok I'm sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira / Wake Up! We Need To Talk / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.